Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38
  1. #21  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Yesterday he wanted socialism explained to him! He had no idea what it was.
    Actually I wanted to be specific about word usage when words like "socialism" or "nationalize" are used because people tend to freak out and act irrational when those sscaarryyyy words are used:

    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Actually I wanted to be specific about word usage when words like "socialism" or "nationalize" are used because people tend to freak out and act irrational when those sscaarryyyy words are used:
    Socialism is an ideology, that uses Nationalization to further their goals of redistributing the wealth of others.

    there explained for you're small mind
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Republican opposition to the new health care proposals have been primarily in the interests of the insurance companies (and they won, the current bills will only help the insurance companies by legally guaranteeing them millions of new customers) and now they are primarily interested in winning seats in November.
    Let me get this straight Dumb ass.

    Your saying that Republicans oppose the bill because we are in the back pockets of Big Insurance, Big Pharma.?

    Then whey is Big Insurance, Big Pharma doing every thing they can to get Dems elected.

    The Mass. election, they backed Martha Coakley big time. Not Scott Brown who was against the bill. They continue to dump loads of cash into the elections of Dems every where. Why are they not giving to the GOP as much? I thought we were suppose to be in their back pocket?
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Are you REALLY that stupid??????
    why yes. Yes he really IS that stupid.

    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    312
    It's all going to come down to the House. It was always going to be that way. I don't consider this much of a development.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Care to elaborate on where you disagree?

    I mean, like many here, I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BILL.
    I already did but you are too ignorant to respond.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Let me get this straight Dumb ass.

    Your saying that Republicans oppose the bill because we are in the back pockets of Big Insurance, Big Pharma.?

    Then whey is Big Insurance, Big Pharma doing every thing they can to get Dems elected.

    The Mass. election, they backed Martha Coakley big time. Not Scott Brown who was against the bill. They continue to dump loads of cash into the elections of Dems every where. Why are they not giving to the GOP as much? I thought we were suppose to be in their back pocket?
    This retard does not understand that lobbyist for Big Insurance and Big Pharma were given numerous opportunities to meet with the President. None were given to small business owners and the Chamber of Commerce. AARP which gets millions of taxpayer dollars is also in the tank for Obama's health care plan because they will be able to sell their shitty insurance when Medicare Advantage plan is discontinued in every state except Florida. Florida is exempt because of the many seniors in that state. This fucking bill is so bad cause it is loaded with pay offs to certain states, buying off legislators and blowing a huge hole in the budget.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,438
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    This retard does not understand that lobbyist for Big Insurance and Big Pharma were given numerous opportunities to meet with the President. None were given to small business owners and the Chamber of Commerce. AARP which gets millions of taxpayer dollars is also in the tank for Obama's health care plan because they will be able to sell their shitty insurance when Medicare Advantage plan is discontinued in every state except Florida. Florida is exempt because of the many seniors in that state. This fucking bill is so bad cause it is loaded with pay offs to certain states, buying off legislators and blowing a huge hole in the budget.
    No shit, and remember Zero was going to broadcast on Cspan the discussions so all could see who was in their back pockets. Funny, when it came time for those discussions, Cspan definitely was shut out and no cameras were allowed to show their crummy deals.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Care to elaborate on where you disagree?

    I mean, like many here, I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BILL.
    It will cost 2.3 trillion MINIMUM - it will cost tens of thousands - if not hundreds of thousands of people their jobs. It will give government control - literally life and death - over us. It will drive insurance companies out of business, degrade the quality of healthcare,

    There is absolutely NOTHING positive about this plan.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Senior Member Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Not Amused
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    No one even knows what these bills have and act like they are so bad.
    Careful there, skippy. That was dangerously close to self-ownage.
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •