Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Dear Mr. President, I will trade my six figure salary for a lower 1/3 five figure... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

Does this dipshit really expect anyone but college kid leftys to believe this???

Stinky The Clown (1000+ posts) Sat Mar-06-10 06:47 PM
    Original message Dear Mr. President, I will trade my six figure salary for a lower 1/3 five figure income if .......

(No you won't you stinking hypocrite, you know you can just post crap like this because there isn't a chance in holy hell you'd be called on it. Why don't you donate the majority of that "six figure salary" to the Obama Homeless and supply proof that you did??? Your post is pure bullshit and I wager even the average DUmmie will see it as such.)

.... you would do just a few things. First, find a young worker looking for some degree of success and give him my job. Give him my salary. Give him my station in life. Or split the job and give it to two people.

What do I want?

Not too much, actually.

I want my Medicare without the holes; Medicare as what it should be. I want my Social Security without any taxes and with a higher limit on how much I can earn. Between the Social Security and the part time job, I'll do fine. See ..... I'm hanging on to this job because I need the health care. Fix that, and I'm outta here.

I'll take the job pumping gas or working retail, just to stay busy. I've had the satisfaction of job fulfillment and I have had the opportunity to reach for the sky. I'm tired, now. I just don't want to waste away and a menial job with some opportunity for social interaction would be good for me. Or maybe I'll coach that kid you give my job to. I don't need a lot and I really don't want pressure. Just a few extra bucks over my Social Security would be fine. And I guess you can tax those if you feel the need.

See, in this way, a younger person gets a shot at what I have and I get to live my golden years with a little less worry.

Deal?
    May the FORCE be with you!

He should rename himself " Stinky The Poser ".
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

I'm sure it's a six figure income if you count what is to the right of the decimal point.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Banned
    I am on the other side of thast idot. Mr. President (Or Barky which is what I call him most), please keep your paw out of my pocket. I work for what I earn and I would love the opportunity to share or not (probably not) with those of my choosing not the dregs, the trash and hangers on that you wish to give my money too.

Stinkotheclown wants to be seen as a joke! It worked for me. Its even better that the DUmmies are all over the place! They are wierd!

NNN0LHI (1000+ posts) Sat Mar-06-10 07:46 PM
    Response to Original message
    15. They still have jobs for people pumping gas around where you are?
    I haven't seen that going on around here for at least a couple of decades.

Its all self-service.

Don

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

15. They still have jobs for people pumping gas around where you are?
    Must be from NJ. We still don't have self serve here.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Must be from NJ. We still don't have self serve here.
    I had heard that. our unleaded is running 2.49 9/10 . How much is yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I had heard that. our unleaded is running 2.49 9/10 . How much is yours?
    The full service stations I see in Michigan only run a few cents more then self serve per gallon. Here in Illinois we're running $2.68 a gallon. Twenty miles away in Missourri I hear it's a lot cheaper.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    The full service stations I see in Michigan only run a few cents more then self serve per gallon. Here in Illinois we're running $2.68 a gallon. Twenty miles away in Missourri I hear it's a lot cheaper.
    That's really not bad and some more people have jobs. I have always missed full serve.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That's really not bad and some more people have jobs. I have always missed full serve.
    There is one im my mom's town that hires ex-druggies on the clean up. I try to use them whenever I can.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.