Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 For Conservatives: How often do you consume Liberal commentary? 
    For example, how often do you watch Keith Olbermann and MSNBC?

How often do you listen to Liberal talk radio? How often do you read books by leading liberal thinkers?

How often do you read Liberal websites or post at liberal forums?

ALso for Liberals:

How often do you watch Fox News? How regularly do you listen to Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, and the big man himself Mr. Limbaugh? Do you own anything written by Ann Coulter or Glenn Beck?

I suppose you get 1 point if you're reading this at all, since you obviously read COnservative Underground.

Never.. Not even Liberals consume Liberal bullshit, hence Air America going bankrupt several times and the fact that Liberal programming cannot make any money on the radio. This is why Liberals want to institute the unconstitutional Fairness Doctrine, because whenever their Liberal bullshit comes on, people turn the dial, so the stations won't carry it.. This is also why the stations that carry the Liberal drivel are constantly the lowest in ratings and why the government illegally funds NPR, which could never stay in business if it were up to people listening and patronizing their advertisers..
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Sometimes at night when I'm flippin' the tv around, I'll stop on MSNBC or a similar program just to see what kind of BS they are saying. About 5 minutes is all I can take.
    Usually within even less than that, they say something so outrageously stupid and anit-American that I have to turn the channel and get up and take an antacid.

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Never.
    gotcha

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    MSNBC.... About 5 minutes is all I can take.
    lol...I'm the same way.

I've never read a book by any right wing author. I don't regularly listen to any right wing radio talk shows, although if I do happen to be driving when one is on, I'll probably tune in to see what they've got to say for the day - but that's not often. Most of the other talking heads I don't know anything at all about. Rush I know a bit about because I was listening to him 15 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    For example, how often do you watch Keith Olbermann and MSNBC?

How often do you listen to Liberal talk radio? How often do you read books by leading liberal thinkers?

How often do you read Liberal websites or post at liberal forums?

ALso for Liberals:

How often do you watch Fox News? How regularly do you listen to Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, and the big man himself Mr. Limbaugh? Do you own anything written by Ann Coulter or Glenn Beck?

I suppose you get 1 point if you're reading this at all, since you obviously read COnservative Underground.
    None, except for the liberal drivel you libs post here!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

And this is just one example where the democrat/liberal side makes such a huge mistake. The programs that they put out there as the "face" of their party are so outlandish that no one, including their own kind, can stand to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by papabull View Post
    I've never read a book by any right wing author. I don't regularly listen to any right wing radio talk shows, although if I do happen to be driving when one is on, I'll probably tune in to see what they've got to say for the day - but that's not often. Most of the other talking heads I don't know anything at all about. Rush I know a bit about because I was listening to him 15 years ago.
    I'm an addict bro.

I've been listening to Sean Hannity almost daily for about 5 or 6 years now, Rush Limbaugh for a few years, and Glenn Beck since he hit it big last year.

I listen in almost every day. As for television, my TV is on Fox News by default. I let the sound of political commentary fill my home as ambient noise.

I've read some books by Ann Coulter, I own Glenn Becks "Arguing with Idiots" and have skimmed through some stuff by O'Reilly.

And on the internet, well, I just can't get enough of this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    And that is one place where the democrat/liberal side makes such a huge mistake. The programs that they put out there as the "face" of their party are so outlandish that no one, including their own kind, can stand to watch.
    You know what's awful is all of my liberal peers react in the same way I'm sure you do to MSNBC.

Haha I love to put it on Fox News and silently watch it (not laughing or criticizing it, just watching it) when I have liberal friends around.

They hate it, drives them up the walls.