1. #1 Geert Wilders is awesome, and he speaks the truth..... We need a Wilders here... 
    "Our culture is better than a retarded Islamic culture.."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0jUuzdfqfc
    Last edited by stsinner; 03-07-2010 at 09:00 PM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Excellent video. I don't see how any thinking person could call Wilders a racist or a fascist, he's not anti-immigrant but is rather against destroying his own country in the name of "multiculturalism". See how he contrasts immigration to America with what is happening in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
    Excellent video. I don't see how any thinking person could call Wilders a racist or a fascist, he's not anti-immigrant but is rather against destroying his own country in the name of "multiculturalism". See how he contrasts immigration to America with what is happening in Europe.

I like Wilders, and I don't think he's a racist. I think he's a feminist. I don't understand how my fellow lefties don't get it about Islam as an institution, and the way women are treated in Islamic societies.

I think immigration here is different, and people come here for different reasons than those that bring them to the Netherlands. The American Dream of being able to come here, work hard and get ahead is still the prime force behind our immigration. The immigrants who go to places like the Netherlands-some are looking for freedom, some are looking for the free ticket that socialized governments like theirs offers. I don't mean US situations like the Social Security payments that get paid to people in Mexico, which is one of those things that happens and of course should be cracked down on-I mean total welfare to people who never have to do anything to get it except request citizenship from that country. Housing, food, medical care, higher education, all that is free to immigrants in the Netherlands. That's pretty tempting.