1. #1 Eric Massa: Democrats ousted me over health care 
    Rep. Eric Massa (D-N.Y.) says the House ethics committee is investigating him for inappropriate comments he made to a male staffer on New Year's Eve — and that he's the victim of a power play by Democratic leaders who want him out of Congress because he's a "no" vote on health care reform.

"Mine is now the deciding vote on the health care bill," Massa, who on Friday announced his intention to resign, said during a long monologue on radio station WKPQ. "And this administration and this House leadership have said, quote-unquote, they will stop at nothing to pass this health care bill. And now they've gotten rid of me, and it will pass. You connect the dots."
    http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0310/34051.html

Are the people that were happy Massa was resigning still happy? Yeah, didn't think so.

Just heard Massa's comments on Hannity and Greta tonight. Interesting his comments about Dead Fish Emanual's accosting him in the shower of the Congressional gym, screaming at him. Dead Fish says Massa's lying. Massa says he isn't.

Very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Just heard Massa's comments on Hannity and Greta tonight. Interesting his comments about Dead Fish Emanual's accosting him in the shower of the Congressional gym, screaming at him. Dead Fish says Massa's lying. Massa says he isn't.

Very interesting.
    Massa is a pig. But why resign!? He could ride this out like all the dim libs, barney fwank ring a bell!
    Ride it out and vote no!
    Libs have no morals.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

There's more to this story. IF he is so against the health care bill was was "the deciding vote", why didn't he stay on to fight it?

What is info is Emanuel still holding back on Massa that forced his immediate resignation? Could he have a "wide stance" while tapping his toes in a rest stop? I don't know. But, he's got something to hide that dead fish knows about. I'm conivnced of that.

I'm not saying I don't believe Massa's allegations against Emanuel, I do. I question his reasons for immediate resignation. I don't know much about the district he represents, but he may have won re election based on his opposition to N0bama care alone.

Something just isn't passing the smell test, and we'll likely neve know what it is.