Thread: Barack Obama Opponents Urge Census Boycott.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I got a little heads-up note from the census last night. We haven't decided what we're going to do with it yet. If it's the regular one, we'll probably answer it but I don't know if we would answer the entire ACS form.
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    We got that too. "You'll be hearing from us in a week!" Now they've got me all full of anticipation and stuff.
    I got that too, and doesn't that just piss you off. The cost of doing the census is enormous as it is. When I saw that letter in my mailbox, I thought it was the actual census. Then when I saw it was just a notice that I'd get my census in about a week I wondered to myself just how much was spent on paper, printing and delivery of this pre-census notice going out to everyone, on top of the paper, printing and deliver of the real deal. I swear the g'vmt tries really hard to go out of their way to spend the maximum amount possible on everything it does. :mad:

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I got that too, and doesn't that just piss you off. The cost of doing the census is enormous as it is. When I saw that letter in my mailbox, I thought it was the actual census. Then when I saw it was just a notice that I'd get my census in about a week I wondered to myself just how much was spent on paper, printing and delivery of this pre-census notice going out to everyone, on top of the paper, printing and deliver of the real deal. I swear the g'vmt tries really hard to go out of their way to spend the maximum amount possible on everything it does. :mad:
    I agree...I was actually just getting on to post something similar. WTF is the sense in mailing out 300 million pieces of paper saying we're going to mail you the cenus form in a week... fucking dumbasses

man, its amazing what things i miss when im on deployment...ive already told my wife to simply put down how many people live in the house and thats it. The feds have a problem with it they can talk to me when i return home.
    “The characteristic of genuine heroism is its persistency. All men have wandering impulses, fits and starts of generosity. But when you have resolved to be great, abide by yourself, and do not weakly try to reconcile yourself with the world. The heroic cannot be the common, nor the common the heroic.”
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Freedom is the natural yearning of the human sprit as we were endowed by our creator.
    Rush Limbaugh CPAC 09