Thread: "Lactating Kentuckian Charged with Squirting Bio-Hazard Liquid into Jailer's Face"

1. #1 "Lactating Kentuckian Charged with Squirting Bio-Hazard Liquid into Jailer's Face" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Crime Over Spilt Milk,Lactating Kentuckian Charged with Squirting Liquid into Jailer's Face

As for Brown, a jail press release noted that the officer was successfully able to "clean the Bio-Hazard off her

MARCH 8--A Kentucky woman is facing a felony assault charge for allegedly squirting breast milk into the face of a female jailer. After Toni Tramel, 31, was arrested last Thursday for public intoxication, she was transported to the Daviess County Detention Center in Owensboro.

While there, Tramel, pictured in the above mug shot, was directed to change into a jail uniform. But the uncooperative suspect was "too intoxicated to complete the task on her own," so Officer Lula Brown sought to aid her, according to the below incident report.

While in the jail's shower room, Brown told Tramel that she "needed to take her shirt and bra off" before changing into a green jail smock. That is when Tramel "took off her bra, grabbed her breast and squirted breast milk, hitting me in the face and neck region," reported Brown.

Tramel attempted a second lactation assault, "but was unsuccessful," added Brown. Tramel is now being held in the Daviess County lockup on $5000 bond.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...8101milk1.html

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    haha..frist time i've heard of Milk being called a bio-hazard

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    haha..frist time i've heard of Milk being called a bio-hazard
    If the woman was HIV positive then she could infect the CO with a deadly disease. It's no different than spitting on someone.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

What??? People pay for that in Mexico!!!
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

I hate people who can't control themselves when they drink.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    What??? People pay for that in Mexico!!!
    It's and 'add on' at extra charge to the whips and lashes !