Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    That's a funny thread to read. HarryTrumanDem is the lone voice of sanity in the wilderness.

Anybody got a mole to burn? Someone needs to ask the DUmmies how Dems took the White House and got supermajorities in both houses in 2008 if the Republicans control all of the voting fraud.

I see Karl Rove getting frog-marched any day now. Probably within 48 hours.:eek:
    48 business hours. :D

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    That's a funny thread to read. HarryTrumanDem is the lone voice of sanity in the wilderness.

Anybody got a mole to burn? Someone needs to ask the DUmmies how Dems took the White House and got supermajorities in both houses in 2008 if the Republicans control all of the voting fraud.

I see Karl Rove getting frog-marched any day now. Probably within 48 hours.:eek:
    I believe that TIA's "theory" is that 0bama actually won far more of the vote than was actually counted. Something like 20 million more votes.

His assumptions are so completely laughable. They used to be decent fodder for discussion here say five or six years ago, but they're almost not worth bringing over here anymore.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I wonder what his "analysis" tells him on sales of his new booky??? :D
    May the FORCE be with you!