Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Dang, I wish I would have known about that 30 years ago:p
    It's never too late. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Several Swedish newspapers Wednesday reprinted a controversial caricature of the Prophet Mohammed as a dog, the day after an alleged plot to murder the cartoonist was disclosed.
    lol badass

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Not if they ask.
    Or if I was insulted for that matter. I don't go around picking fights but I damn sure am not a wimp even at my golden age.

Or if I was insulted for that matter. I don't go around picking fights but I damn sure am not a wimp even at my golden age.
    I don't think that it is being a wimp to consider the source and then let it pass. Will getting all worked up over it change the person's mind? I think it will only reinforce the bad opinion he or she has towards America. Since you can't make it better, why bother?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I don't think that it is being a wimp to consider the source and then let it pass. Will getting all worked up over it change the person's mind? I think it will only reinforce the bad opinion he or she has towards America. Since you can't make it better, why bother?
    I have always found that standing up for what you believe in is the right course of action. People respect you for that. So, unlike you, I would voice my opinion to this jerk in a polite but forceful way. How do you know that you can not make it better if you do not try? That just does not make any sense to me.

And back to the Swedes for standing up to intense peer and Muslim pressure in order to defend free speech. ;)

EPIC BEARD MAN???? Is that you? :D
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Swen was standing on the street corner one day when Ole drove up in a new car. Swen asked, "Ole, where did you get the new car?" Ole answered, "I was out parking in the toolies with Lena, and she took off all her clothes and told me I could have whatever I wanted - so I took the car." Swen answered, "Well I think you made a wise choice, the clothes probably wouldn't have fit you anyway."

Great spot for svedish joke!:D

Svedish muzzie joke.:D
    Ole has been shot to death. Vell, he vas up near da border with Canada cuttin trees. A forest ranger saw him at a distance and yelled "Vas is your name and whacha been doin"

Ole replied "Ole, bin loggin"

Sven gets out at station to fuel up when a nice looking car with Minneapolis plates pulls up and a snappily dressed guy gets out to gas up.

He asks Sven how it's going and Sven says it's fine. There's frantic knocking from inside Sven's truck and it's his wife, Lena.

"Vat da man say?", asks Lena. "Youst how it goes", says Sven.

The guy asks Sven if he's from around there and Sven says, "Ya, we gots da soybean farm up da road here."

More frantic knocking from Lena, "Vat he say now?" "Nuthin' much, we talk about the beans."

The guy can't stand it anymore. He waves toward the pickup and asks Sven, "What the hell is going on in there?"

"Oh, that's just the wife. She's big busybody."

The guy says, "I dated a woman like that. She was ugly, dumb, and lazy too but I dumped her."

More frantic knocking from inside the pickup. "What he say now, Sven?"

"He says he dated you." :D