Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post

Save your finders typing to Wei_Wei and his little code kiddies.Tell them to read a history book about WW II and pay attention to the part about the Japanese sneak attack of Pearl Harbor .

Tell them of the estimate of the number of American dead if we invaded the Japanese Mainland but that wont penetrate their thick kiddie Liberal skulls.Harry Truman made the decision to use the Atomic bombs and end the war.Great man that Harry Truman !!

And while they're 'about it' have them look at those old black and whites of American troops 'island hopping' across the Pacific taking Island after Island with young men, most under twenty years old, fighting and dying for their country.

Makes me feel ashamed for most of this current crop of young American men who hate their own country.
    Good old Harry Truman, you mean the guy who pushed for Universal Healthcare?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Would he have to be that old?
    Nah.

I'll be 65 this summer.

Went in when I was 17. 1962. Got out in '71. Had lotsa fun, saw lotsa the world. In addition to serving of the Quezon I served on a Colombian ship, a Burmese Sub Chaser, a troop transport (USS Cambria) in the Mediterranean, with John McCain's father on the east coast (USS Pocono), took a Minesweep over to Viet Nam (USS Impervious) and was Co-Pilot of Plainview (AGEH - 1), which at the time was the world's largest hydrofoil.

I got a lot of the assignments because I was a graduate of the naval advanced electronics school in San Fransisco. (ET"B" school, for those who speak Navalese....)

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerMe View Post
    Nah.

I'll be 65 this summer.

Went in when I was 17. 1962. Got out in '71. Had lotsa fun, saw lotsa the world. In addition to serving of the Quezon I served on a Colombian ship, a Burmese Sub Chaser, a troop transport (USS Cambria) in the Mediterranean, with John McCain's father on the east coast (USS Pocono), took a Minesweep over to Viet Nam (USS Impervious) and was Co-Pilot of Plainview (AGEH - 1), which at the time was the world's largest hydrofoil.

I got a lot of the assignments because I was a graduate of the naval advanced electronics school in San Fransisco. (ET"B" school, for those who speak Navalese....)
    You saw a lot of sites and I'm sure you have a lot of great memories!

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtintheMiddle1990 View Post
    Good old Harry Truman, you mean the guy who pushed for Universal Healthcare?
    Harry Truman is to the right of Reagan compared to the no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit* who's in there now.

*Thank you Clark W. Griswold.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.