Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeman_Shadwell View Post
    Still has more accomplishments than the empty suit in Chief, and bothers far fewer people. :)
    Thats bad! I think your right.:eek:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    She is lovely and witty but her speech at the Tea Party convention in Nashville did not impress me. It seemed to be so shallow and was apparrently designed to be a fight song of sorts.

I agree that she could be a campaign asset and might make a good cabinet secretary.
    What is shallow is the limp dick wimpy policies of the Repubs for the last 10 years which have allowed government to expand and deficits to balloon out of control. Every speech I have ever watched her give she has been diametrically opposed to those ideas. Fighting for what she believes in is the right approach, and will ultimately lead her to becoming the next President in 2012. The last thing the Repubs need is a another RINO Prez candidate like McCain or Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    What is shallow is the limp dick wimpy policies of the Repubs for the last 10 years which have allowed government to expand and deficits to balloon out of control. Every speech I have ever watched her give she has been diametrically opposed to those ideas. Fighting for what she believes in is the right approach, and will ultimately lead her to becoming the next President in 2012. The last thing the Repubs need is a another RINO Prez candidate like McCain or Romney.
    Agree %100. The establishment is the establishment, regardless of the letter next to their name. I'm sure there are plenty of R's that stand to lose out if someone was to truly clean house in DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman_Shadwell View Post
    Agree %100. The establishment is the establishment, regardless of the letter next to their name. I'm sure there are plenty of R's that stand to lose out if someone was to truly clean house in DC.
    I think a lot of these people decide they want to get into politics, then they decide which party they stand the best chance of being elected from. No commitment, no ideals, just ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I think a lot of these people decide they want to get into politics, then they decide which party they stand the best chance of being elected from. No commitment, no ideals, just ambition.
    Their ambition is to become members of the political class - all the more reason to eliminate it from existence.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    You must have been too busy looking at her pictures. ;)
    Yeah have you ever noticed how many beautiful women are on the Right? I guess anyone looks great compared to this though:

I'm sorry :p
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Yeah have you ever noticed how many beautiful women are on the Right? I guess anyone looks great compared to this though:

:eek: and people give me hell for the picture I post! :mad: At least I leave mine behind links when they're super nasty like this one!!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    :eek: and people give me hell for the picture I post! :mad: At least I leave mine behind links when they're super nasty like this one!!
    at lest that give me notice never to click on one of your links

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post

SR?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand