Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Where do you fall? 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Thanks to Poli's thread, got interested in seeing where I fall on the political scale.

Lets just see where each of us fall, with so many of us claiming to be moderate, libertarian and so forth.

http://www.ontheissues.org/quizeng/XPolitics/

My result.

Where your Personal score meets your Economic score on the grid below is your political philosophy. Based on the above score, you are a Populist-Leaning Conservative .

Placement is about right for my views. Would hate to see it more liberal.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

PoliticsMatch
    Your Political Philosophy
    The below is a way of thinking about your political philosophy by dividing your PoliticsMatch answers into "personal" and "economic" questions. It is only a theory - please take it with a grain of salt!
    Personal Questions: Liberals and libertarians agree in choosing the less-government answers, while conservatives and authoritarians agree in choosing the more-restrictions answers.

Economic Questions: Conservatives and libertarians agree in choosing the less-government answers, while liberals and authoritarians agree in choosing the more-restrictions answers.

Your Score

You scored the following on the PoliticsMatch questions:

Personal Score 32%
    Economic Score 85%

Where You Fit In

Where your Personal score meets your Economic score on the grid below is your political philosophy. Based on the above score, you are a Libertarian-Leaning Conservative .

It's funny how often I get called a Liberal as well.

In the shower :(

Power CUer
    I have no idea how to copy the picture to this thread. I came out about where I expect, on the right hand side of the line between Moderate and Libertarian. I selected "support" and oppose" for things, but never went to the "strongly" option at either end.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

PoliticsMatch

Your Political Philosophy

The below is a way of thinking about your political philosophy by dividing your PoliticsMatch answers into "personal" and "economic" questions. It is only a theory - please take it with a grain of salt!
    Personal Questions: Liberals and libertarians agree in choosing the less-government answers, while conservatives and authoritarians agree in choosing the more-restrictions answers.
    Economic Questions: Conservatives and libertarians agree in choosing the less-government answers, while liberals and authoritarians agree in choosing the more-restrictions answers.
    Your Score
    You scored the following on the PoliticsMatch questions:

Personal Score 35% Economic Score 75%
    Where You Fit In

Where your Personal score meets your Economic score on the grid below is your political philosophy. Based on the above score, you are a Moderate Conservative .
    I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.
    God judged it better to bring good out of evil than to suffer no evil to exist.
    St. Augustine of Hippo

anotherpilgrim.org

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar

Power CUer
    So far I'm closest to Rock on this chart.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

This is a bit too political for the Lounge. ;)

I'm right about here:

... certain forms of ammunition have no legitimate sporting, recreational, or self-defense use and thus should be prohibited. Such action is long overdue.

- Ronald Reagan