Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Where do you fall? 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Thanks to Poli's thread, got interested in seeing where I fall on the political scale.

Lets just see where each of us fall, with so many of us claiming to be moderate, libertarian and so forth.

http://www.ontheissues.org/quizeng/XPolitics/

My result.

Where your Personal score meets your Economic score on the grid below is your political philosophy. Based on the above score, you are a Populist-Leaning Conservative .

Placement is about right for my views. Would hate to see it more liberal.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

PoliticsMatch
    Your Political Philosophy
    The below is a way of thinking about your political philosophy by dividing your PoliticsMatch answers into "personal" and "economic" questions. It is only a theory - please take it with a grain of salt!
    Personal Questions: Liberals and libertarians agree in choosing the less-government answers, while conservatives and authoritarians agree in choosing the more-restrictions answers.

Economic Questions: Conservatives and libertarians agree in choosing the less-government answers, while liberals and authoritarians agree in choosing the more-restrictions answers.

Your Score

You scored the following on the PoliticsMatch questions:

Personal Score 32%
    Economic Score 85%

Where You Fit In

Where your Personal score meets your Economic score on the grid below is your political philosophy. Based on the above score, you are a Libertarian-Leaning Conservative .

It's funny how often I get called a Liberal as well.

In the shower :(

Power CUer
    I have no idea how to copy the picture to this thread. I came out about where I expect, on the right hand side of the line between Moderate and Libertarian. I selected "support" and oppose" for things, but never went to the "strongly" option at either end.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

PoliticsMatch

Your Political Philosophy

The below is a way of thinking about your political philosophy by dividing your PoliticsMatch answers into "personal" and "economic" questions. It is only a theory - please take it with a grain of salt!
    Personal Questions: Liberals and libertarians agree in choosing the less-government answers, while conservatives and authoritarians agree in choosing the more-restrictions answers.
    Economic Questions: Conservatives and libertarians agree in choosing the less-government answers, while liberals and authoritarians agree in choosing the more-restrictions answers.
    Your Score
    You scored the following on the PoliticsMatch questions:

Personal Score 35% Economic Score 75%
    Where You Fit In

Where your Personal score meets your Economic score on the grid below is your political philosophy. Based on the above score, you are a Moderate Conservative .

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Power CUer
    So far I'm closest to Rock on this chart.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

This is a bit too political for the Lounge. ;)

I'm right about here:

... certain forms of ammunition have no legitimate sporting, recreational, or self-defense use and thus should be prohibited. Such action is long overdue.

- Ronald Reagan