Hybrid View

1. #1 I'm a trans-man in a gay relationship 
    It's UP again. I hadn't seen her post in a while but here she is

undergroundpanther (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-10-10 07:55 PM
    Original message
    Bigots
    I go to a prp 3 times a week. Today there was a gay basher mouthing off behind my boyfriend and my backs.Today I confronted him.Nice-ish at first.I asked him to stop with the anti gay comments .I'm a trans-man in a gay relationship so bigotry aimed at gay people is provoking,bigoted,wrong and I don't tolerate that crap..I suggest you stop it now...He started mouthing off more.So I basically ripped him a new one,and loudly.He threatened me,I said bring it on than,'cause I like to kick the shit out of pathetic bigoted assholes like you. By than staff came in to defuse the situation,My counselor asked me to back off,and I did.The Bigot has been kicked out of he program. And last week I found out there is a fucking drug dealer/client.......
    yadda yadda yadda

That phrase just cracks me up.
    This reminds me of the Southpark spoof of the 300.

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ress=276x10368

I said bring it on than,'cause I like to kick the shit out of pathetic bigoted assholes like you.
    A little lesson for you, sweetie. You can sew on a dick, take hormone injections, grow a beard, work out, and get strong, but that still don't mean you can take a punch like a man.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    A little lesson for you, sweetie. You can sew on a dick, take hormone injections, grow a beard, work out, and get strong, but that still don't mean you can take a punch like a man.
    No matter what she thinks or wants people to believe the DNA doesn't lie.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Basically, UP is just a mutilated woman screwing some opportunistic guy. That makes her part of about 10% of global womanhood.

Once again UP is in hot pursuit of victimhood again.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

It explains why he/sh/it needs therapy

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    No matter what she thinks or wants people to believe the DNA doesn't lie.
    Sort of like when the media got all misty about a man giving birth even though said "man" was a TS woman who kept her reproductive organs. It also goes for Michael Jackson. No matter how hard he tried to be white, his DNA was still negroid.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    As a boxer on the Army Boxing Team for 4 years, this makes me giggle.. I'd love for a trans-testicle to stand up to me.. Oen punch-sleepy time.... The sad part is that they likely wouldn't remember the exchange or the punch and, therefore, wouldn't lean the appropriate lesson.....
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!