1. #1 Harry Reid's Wife Hurt In Auto Accident 
    Reid's Wife in Serious Condition

While I don't like him or his politics, I would never have wished this upon him or his family.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Prayers. :(
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Banned
    The same thing happened to a good friend of mine. Wish her a speedy recovery; operations are probably in her future. Prayers.

Reid running back to the WH from the hospital...... I would have told the Prez or anyone there to f. off, I am staying with my wife and daughter. That's just me though. These selfish politicians piss me off. What an insensitive asshole

That's awful. I wish them both a speedy and complete recovery. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    That's awful. I wish them both a speedy and complete recovery. :(
    Amen. And Harry home full time to take care of them.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Reid's Wife, Daughter Injured in Highway Accident

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's wife and daughter were hospitalized Thursday—the wife with a broken back and neck—after their minivan was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer truck on an interstate highway in suburban Virginia, authorities said.

Reid's wife, Landra, 69, and the couple's daughter, Lana Barringer, 48, were taken by ambulance to Inova Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, Va. Neither woman's injuries appeared to be life-threatening, and the daughter was expected to be released from the hospital Thursday night, Reid aides said. Mrs. Reid was listed in serious condition.

"Mrs. Reid has a broken nose, broken back and broken neck,'' Reid spokesman Jim Manley said in a statement. "Lana has a neck injury and facial lacerations. Both Mrs. Reid and Lana are conscious, can feel their extremities, and according to doctors their injuries are non-life threatening.''

Virginia State Police said Mrs. Reid and her daughter were traveling northbound on I-95 in stop-and-go traffic when their Honda Odyssey was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer loaded with rolls of plastic. The impact forced the Reid family's minivan to rear-end a Jeep Grand Cherokee, which in turn struck a Chevrolet Cobalt...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...toWhatsNewsTop

7. #7 Sen. Reids Wife Breaks Back, Neck in Crash 
    It's an AP story so you'll have to go to Foxnews or another source to view it. She's listed in serious condition, but should be alright. Their daughter was involved as well, but was released from the hospital with mostly superficial injuries.

Best wishes to the family.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.