Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1 Morning Drink of Choice? 
    Senior Member Megaguns91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Warshington
    Posts
    699
    What do you prefer to drink in the morning after a night of hydrationless sleep?

    I myself prefer a hot cup of jasmine tea in the winters, or a bottle of water chased by red bull in the summer.

    Sometimes I go through the "coffee pot" stage where I'll drink a cup of coffee every morning for a month straight.
    My coffee pot is currently on break, though.

    What do you drink?
    ...Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,301
    Coffee. Occasionally I have a cup of hot Earl Grey but more often than not Hawaiian or Colombian coffee

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Love Milk....never acquired a taste for coffee.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,464
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Love Milk....never acquired a taste for coffee.
    Don't drink coffee, but usually have water first thing, along with a can of "joint juice". It's a mixture of OJ, green tea and glucosamine and coindroitin. It really seems to help the inflammation in the knee.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,301
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Don't drink coffee, but usually have water first thing, along with a can of "joint juice". It's a mixture of OJ, green tea and glucosamine and coindroitin. It really seems to help the inflammation in the knee.
    Don't tell me that's what I have to look forward to in my old age...


    (running away quickly);)

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Full leaf British breakfast tea. I drink it to wash down two triple strength glucosamine and coindroitin caps and a multivitamin. Good stuff.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

    You Say The Battle Is Over
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Don't tell me that's what I have to look forward to in my old age...


    (running away quickly);)
    If the lord is willing and the creek don't rise, you will get there one day and it's probably not that far off.:)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sonora, Texas
    Posts
    4,117
    I don't drink coffee but I will slam a 20 oz Pepsi or Coke when I get up first thing.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Don't drink coffee, but usually have water first thing, along with a can of "joint juice". It's a mixture of OJ, green tea and glucosamine and coindroitin. It really seems to help the inflammation in the knee.
    Never heard of "joint juice". Is it legal?:)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,464
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Never heard of "joint juice". Is it legal?:)
    Absolutely, buy it at Costco. It even tastes good.

    And hope FlaGator is running---very, very fast. :o
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •