Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Facial Hair (Thread for CU Men and Women) 
    Banned
    Question for the men and women of CU:

For the men: Do you wear facial hair? If so, what kind? A solo mustache (and if a solo stache, what kind?), a goatee, a chinstrap, a chin goatee (no mustache), a full beard, a soul patch a trimmed beard, Don Johnson shadow? Or some combination? What do you think of certain types of facial hair, for example mustaches and goatees? Do you have any negative connotations with them?

For the women: Do you like facial hair on a man? If so, ladies, what do you like on a man? Some simple shadow, a solo mustache (whether thin Gable-esque mustache or bushy Tom Selleck mustache), a goatee (connected or unconnected to the mustache), a simple soul patch or prefer your man or me in general to be clean-shaven?

Sonnabend
    Clean shaven. I hate moustaches and beards are a nuisance.

I rarely shave on my days off. I'll sometimes let a mustache grow during my duty week. I don't really have a set trend, it's just whatever strikes my fancy when I step in front of the mirror.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Thought it was a goatee, but I guess I wear a Van Dyke...

On the ball bag, I wear the French Fork...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

I recently trimmed my beard back to a short boxed beard. I regret it.

Also, razors are expensive.
    ... certain forms of ammunition have no legitimate sporting, recreational, or self-defense use and thus should be prohibited. Such action is long overdue.

- Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by FeebMaster View Post
    I recently trimmed my beard back to a short boxed beard. I regret it.

Also, razors are expensive.
    Tell me about it... Thats one aspect about being in the military that blows.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

I have a goatee/van dyke. I've had this style since '96. Occassionally I let it grow out in to a beard but end up shaving it off after a few months

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Well, that was certainly more information about facial hair than I knew existed!

Mr. Snaps is clean shaven and that's what I prefer. Basically, guys should just decide to either have a smooth face or have a real beard (or whatever). There is nothing more annoying than that "shaved last Tuesday" look. Not only is it visually kind of slovenly but it's just no fun at all to kiss a guy with stubble. :(

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Clean shaven.
    Ditto. The beards of whatever type look good on some people. Don't think it would look good on me.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Facial hair on men is for guys who have something wrong with their face that they need to hide.

rm -rf obama*