1. #1 We've Figured Him Out 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    snip
    Why is President Barack Obama in such a hurry to get his socialized medicine bill passed?

Because he and his cunning circle realize some basic truths:

The American people in their unimaginable kindness and trust voted for a pig in a poke in 2008. They wanted so much to believe Barack Obama was somehow better and different from other ultra-leftists that they simply took him on faith.

They ignored his anti-white writings in his books. snip

They ignored his refusal to explain years at a time of his life as a student. They ignored his ultra-left record as a "community organizer," Illinois state legislator, and Senator.

The American people ignored his total zero of an academic record as a student and teacher, his complete lack of scholarship when he was being touted as a scholar.

Now, the American people are starting to wake up to the truth. Barack Obama is a super likeable super leftist, not a fan of this country, way, way too cozy with the terrorist leaders in the Middle East, way beyond naïveté, all the way into active destruction of our interests and our allies and our future.

The American people have already awakened to the truth that the stimulus bill -- a great idea in theory -- was really an immense bribe to Democrat interest groups, and in no way an effort to help all Americans.

Now, Americans are waking up to the truth that ObamaCare basically means that every time you are sick or injured, you will have a clerk from the Department of Motor Vehicles telling your doctor what he can and cannot do.

The American people already know that Mr. Obama's plan to lower health costs while expanding coverage and bureaucracy is a myth, a promise of something that never was and never will be -- a bureaucracy lowering costs in a free society. Either the costs go up or the free society goes away.

These are perilous times. Mrs. Hillary Clinton, our Secretary of State, has given Iran the go-ahead to have nuclear weapons, an unqualified betrayal of the nation.

Now, we face a devastating loss of freedom at home in health care. It will be joined by controls on our lives to "protect us" from global warming, itself largely a fraud if believed to be caused by man.

Mr. Obama knows Americans are getting wise and will stop him if he delays at all in taking away our freedoms.

There is his urgency and our opportunity. Once freedom is lost, America is lost. snip

http://spectator.org/archives/2009/0...igured-him-out

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    I think this article pretty much nails it.

Banned
    I never for one moment expect anything less from Obama than what he is doing now. From the time he took the stage at the Democratic Convention until the last time I saw him on TV (which is about every 15 minutes) I have never believed him to be a smarmy son of a bitch. He is a petulant, lying bastard who thinks the world owes him something just because. What will be funny is how he will react once this stupid program of his goes down in flames.

I really think that this healthcare atrocity is going to go down in flames. You have two camps in the Democrats right now. Barky, Pelosi and Reid on one side and the rest of the Democrats on the other. People will walk the plank. They will jump into their own grave with both feet. But they will either do it of their own accord because they feel it is the right thing or they will do it out of loyalty to someone they fell deserves it. Who do you think is loyal enough to Barky, Pelosi or Reid to fall on their own sword for them? I think that the only reason so many Congress assholes are on the fence or saying yes is because they want to be left alone already. "Okay! Okay! I'll vote for your stupid bill now leave me the fuck alone!"

I knew this chump was a fake from the get go. the Liberal MSM voted him in. the perfect con job and the voters went for it like a load of carp

[youtube]8NWtBhSp74I[/youtube]
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots