Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Michelle Obama's Problem With "Whitey" Vox Populi 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "Michelle Obama appears to be a "whitey" hating,very angry young woman with a strong sense of self worth due to her Narcissistic Entitlement Syndrome !"

Rudy Giuliani may be out of the presidential picture for now, but he may swing the election towards McCain. According to Katy Grimes at Townhall, he has the sledgehammer that just may deliver Barack Obama a knockout punch, again, all because his wife has a big mouth.

The buzz about a tape surfacing of Michelle Obama ranting about "Whitey" together with Louis Farrakhan and the Reverend Jeremiah Wright is interesting, if not a deal breaker. When it comes out, Barack will be permanently branded with the Nation of Islam - not a good tag when running for President of the United States.

The word is that one of the Republican candidates no longer in the race (Rudy) acquired the tape/DVD. Republicans will most likely hold the tape/DVD until the fall. Because if Hillary had it, she'd let it out now to get rid of Obama.

Given the racial rift opened by the Clintons, and exacerbated by Obama's reverend pals, a "whitey" rant by the missus will be hard to brush off as "politics as usual". While the left will accuse Republicans of playing the race card (more irony), it looks like another spouse could spell doom for a Democrat candidate.

The Michelle Obama Rant Tape/DVD was filmed between June 26th - July 1st 2004 in Chicago, IL at the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition Conference at Trinity United Church: specifically the Women's Event.

For about 30 minutes, Michelle Obama launched into a rant about the evils of America, and how America is to blame for the problems of Africa. Michelle personally blamed President Clinton for the deaths of millions of Africans and said America is responsible for the genocide of the Tutsis and other ethnic groups.

She then launched into an attack on "whitey", and talked about solutions to black on black crime in the realm of diverting those actions onto white America.

Her rant was fueled by the crowd: they reacted strongly to what she said, so she got more passionate and enraged, and that's when she completely loses it and says things that have made the mouths drop of everyone who's seen this.

http://blackandright.mndnet.com/2008...m-with-whitey/

I am starting to believe that this tape exists

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    So do I. I mentioned in another thread exactly what it says in the first post---that the Republicans will save it til the fall. She has the look of a person with a lot of hate in her. It wouldn't surprise me. She's dropped those bread crumbs already.

There's no way that both of them could attend that hate-filled church without knowing (and participating) in what was going on there.

Wonder how long it will be before Hannity gets it? If the church sold those DVD's, there has to be a bunch out there. Wouldn't be surprised if the word is out on the street that there's big bucks to anyone who will sell one. There's always a Judas--look at ole Scott McClellan.
    Last edited by SaintLouieWoman; 06-04-2008 at 09:35 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    So do I. I mentioned in another thread exactly what it says in the first post---that the Republicans will save it til the fall. She has the look of a person with a lot of hate in her. It wouldn't surprise me. She's dropped those bread crumbs already.

There's no way that both of them could attend that hate-filled church without knowing (and participating) in what was going on there.

Correct; anyone with a brain that watched the tape of Rev Wright going into his racist anti-american rage with g.d. America can see that the congregation is in full support. They are on their feet, juking, jiving and clapping. The Obama's are joined at the hip with this racist church and anyone that says different is either ignorant, a racist or dellusional.

if the tape does exist...it's bye bye Obama. :D
    Unfortunately...you still get McAmnesty. :(

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    if the tape does exist...it's bye bye Obama. :D
    Unfortunately...you still get McAmnesty. :(

Certainly not the ideal situation, but I'll take McCain over Obama in a heartbeat. I will sigh a huge sigh of relief when McCain wins, I will get on my knees and thank God. I then will work my ass off trying to keep McCain from messing things up too badly.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post

I will have to see/hear it before I'm convinced, but with everthing else I've seen/heard from BO people I would not be surprised if it does exist.

If the tape exists he will have to throw Michelle under the bus with Reverend Wright, Father Pfleger, and his racist white granny...

Quote Originally Posted by everyman08 View Post
    If the tape exists he will have to throw Michelle under the bus with Reverend Wright, Father Pfleger, and his racist white granny...
    And don't think he wouldn't do it.:D Good point.
    Last edited by SaintLouieWoman; 06-04-2008 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    And don't think he wouldn't do it.:D Good point.

He could no more denounce her than he could his Grandma. Oh wait....

:p