1. #1 Graham to Axelrod: American People 'Tired of This Crap' 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "RINO" Republican Senator Lindsey Graham dismissed White House Senior Adviser David Axelrod’s health care reform comments on “This Week” as campaign “spin” and that the “American people are getting tired of this crap.”

In my “This Week” interview with Graham, he told me that if Democrats pass health care reform using reconciliation, “it's going to poison the well for anything else they would like to achieve this year or thereafter.”

Graham also warned that “There will be a price to be paid to jam a bill through, the American People don’t like, using a sleazy process.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...this-crap.html

Graham knows his crap, he is the author of lots of crap!

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Graham knows his crap, he is the author of lots of crap!
    He's a very confused Liberal hiding in a Conservative district .He want's so much to get along with the 'big boys' like McCain and Long Dead Ted !I'm amazed that he is still in office after some of the stupid stuff he's pulled !

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    he's a sicophant, i don't think he has an orginal bone in his body

PATRIOT RESISTANCE, SAMUEL ADAMS HEADQUARTERS
    I am ashamed of this imposter being from South Carolina. It is hard to get rid of him for the voting of the blind follow the lead Republicans in this state. That and the fact that the Republican Machine is for him and no credible candidate will run against the Machine.
    "When governments boot is on your throat, whether it is the left boot or the right boot is of little consequence." Gary Lloyd

"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resist it." John Hay

" As governments grinds us on towards Tyranny in each Intolerable Act, Tea Party members the winds of LIBERTY is the howl in your ears, echoing to the depths of your soul, MARCH IN THE STREETS! RALLY FOR LIBERTY! REBEL!" J Richard Gosnell