1. #1 O's Twitter plan to get HCR through 
    It seems now the Big O is putting his vast army of keyboard kommandos to work flooding the senate's twitter accounts with canned demands, pleadings and begging for them to not give up on the needed reform.

You can change the text of the tweet before it goes out, keeping the hash tags so it should pop up on the website map among the sheep. Who else has a twitter account here?

more interwebs propaganda here
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

I posted two tweets thanking my representatives for working against the bill. Then I compained about them not appearing on the happy little map at the website. Today I get a tweet from tweetursenator telling me they will look into it and see why they are not appearing. Still waiting patiently for that follow up, can't wait to see their explantion.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!