Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Woman aims to become world's fattest 
    Woman aims to become world's fattest

10:30 AEST Mon Mar 15 2010agoBy ninemsn staffVIEWS: 0| FLOCKS: 0| 0 comments so far

Donna Simpson is hoping to become the world's fattest woman.

An obese mother in the US is trying to put on weight in order to become the world's fattest woman.

Donna Simpson, from New Jersey, weighs 273kg but told the Daily Mail newspaper she had her heart set on reaching her goal weight of 1000lb (450kg) in two years.

The 42-year-old already holds the title of the world's fattest mother after giving birth to her daughter in 2007 when she weighed 241kg.

"I'd love to be 1000lb ... it might be hard though, running after my daughter keeps my weight down," Ms Simpson told the Daily Mail.

Ms Simpson, who needs a mobility scooter to go shopping, eats huge amounts of junk food each week and tries to move as little as possible so she doesn't burn off as many calories.

"I do love cakes and sweet things, doughnuts are my favourite," she said.

Ms Simpson said she also loved eating sushi and would often eat 70 big pieces in one go.

Her 49-year-old partner Philippe — who she met on a dating site for plus-size people — was encouraging her to reach her goal, she said.

"I think he'd like it if I was bigger ... he's a real belly man and completely supports me," she said.

To put on enough weight, Ms Simpson will need to eat 12,000 calories a day, which is six times the recommended daily intake for women.

In order to pay for the enormous amounts of food she is eating — her weekly grocery bill is $815 — Ms Simpson makes money by running a website where men pay to watch her consume fast food.
    This sounds a little more like suicide-by-Twinkie than a genuine ambition. :(

Nine MSN

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Ms Simpson makes money by running a website where men pay to watch her consume fast food.
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

I'm reminded of the episode of The Simpsons when Homer gains weight so he can qualify to work at home because he is handicapped.

As this woman lives in England, she really shouldn't have too much trouble reaching her goal. She needs to eat potatos fried in lard as a side dish for at least 2 meals a days.

Too bad they don't have Big Boy's breakfast buffet in England. She could reach her goal quickly by eating there every day. They do have Wendy's, so she can eat what I call the skinny teenage boy special:

1 triple w/cheese, 1 single w/cheese, 1 extra large order of fries, 1 chili, 1 large frosty and a large coke.
    Plus, she gets to eat anything left behind by her tablemates.

If she eats this meal at least 5 times a week, I think she could easily reach her goal by Christmas.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I'm reminded of the episode of The Simpsons when Homer gains weight so he can qualify to work at home because he is handicapped.

As this woman lives in England, she really shouldn't have too much trouble reaching her goal. She needs to eat potatos fried in lard as a side dish for at least 2 meals a days.

Too bad they don't have Big Boy's breakfast buffet in England. She could reach her goal quickly by eating there every day. They do have Wendy's, so she can eat what I call the skinny teenage boy special:

1 triple w/cheese, 1 single w/cheese, 1 extra large order of fries, 1 chili, 1 large frosty and a large coke.
    Plus, she gets to eat anything left behind by her tablemates.

If she eats this meal at least 5 times a week, I think she could easily reach her goal by Christmas.
    That is one of my favorite Simpsons' episodes EVER.

This woman lives in Jersey, BTW.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

I wonder if she's really thought this through. I don't know how heavy the world's fattest woman is today but I'll bet that she's immobile. All these ginormous people are trapped in bed and have to people do the simplest hygiene tasks for them.

Is that really a place you want to be even if you get the title? :eek:

Cartman on South Park did something similar by eating a nutritional suppliment while trying to "bulk up".

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Dont judge me !!! :mad:

there was a fat slob locally here years ago that had to be taken to a hospital. problem was he would not fit thru the doorway. so they called the FD who sawed out the trim and door to get him out.

another one so big he had to be buried in a piano case !!!!!
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

I wonder who they vote for...
    ...Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaguns91 View Post
    I wonder who they vote for...
    I doubt they do vote. People who are super-addicted to ingesting various things are usually too self-absorbed to rock the vote.