1. #1 Wild Adventures Concert Lineup 2010 
    Mar. 20 George Thorogood & Los Lonely Boys
    Mar. 27 Lynyrd Skynyrd
    Apr. 10 Jeremy Camp
    Apr. 17 REO Speedwagon & STYX
    May Backstreet Boys (date to be confirmed)
    May 15 Chicago
    May 29 David Crowder Band
    June 12 Steven Curtis Chapman
    June 19 Tye Tribbett & Kirk Franklin
    June 26 Billy Ray Cyrus
    July Great American Country Network -Emerging Artist Showcase (date to be
    confirmed)
    July 10 Rodney Atkins
    July 24 Frankie Beverly with Maze
    Aug. 28 CMA Award Winning Trio – TBA
    Sept. 25 Third Day
    If your driving distance to Valdosta, GA, Wild Adventures has free concerts with park admission. Park Admission is $30 ($10 for reserved seating).
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    If your driving distance to Valdosta, GA, Wild Adventures has free concerts with park admission. Park Admission is $30 ($10 for reserved seating).
    It's about a 2 hour drive from my house. Last time I went was to see Casting Crowns and Leeland

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I wonder if it's the same lineup that will play Pine Knob, I mean DTE Music Theater, this summer? They haven't announced their schedule yet, since they really don't open until May.

I would like to see Jeremy Camp. I've been getting into CCM lately, and buying the WOW CDs to see which bands I like. Christian and Gospel music are better motivational music to have playing in the car as I drive around Detroit being suzy social worker.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    It's about a 2 hour drive from my house. Last time I went was to see Casting Crowns and Leeland
    I went a couple years ago to see Larry the Cable Guy. Saw Alabama about 6 or 7 years ago.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad