Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm so disgusted with McCain that I'm to the point where anyone who campaigns with him or endorses him is on my shit list, at least temporarily.

So this includes Palin and Senator Kyl (whom I've always respected).

Regardless of what happens on 8/24, my respect for both of those individuals has been lowered a few notches.

For those who think McCain has it in the bag, check out this latest Rasmussen poll.

A 22 point deficit is now down to 7.

Hayworth isn't out of this yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The fact that she claims to be a true conservative makes me suprised she'd support his RINO ass. This is why I don't trust any of them.
    Maybe she needs his coattails to ride. I think he needs to retire from public life and I don't think she is ready for either of the top two jobs. Maybe a cabinet position?

Headlines in my paper today are that she is coming here to Midland next week.
    $1,250 per couple or $4,000 per table - I wouldn't pay that to see Sean Connery.

http://www.mywesttexas.com/articles/...on_midland.txt

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    She made a promise/commitment before the Tea Party got off the ground to support him in his re-election. She is just keeping her word which most politicians don't do. Also, had it not been for him picking her as VP, she would be an unknown. So, I am sure she owes him a debt of gratitude in that respect.
    Keeping her word? Like when she left her appointed office to write a book and get a TV show?

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Keeping her word? Like when she left her appointed office to write a book and get a TV show?
    McCain is a loser so supporting him won't help her own career path any. She strikes me as a mercenary who willl pitch anyone or anything for a buck.

I live in a conservative Republican state and have yet to meet anyone at coffee who thinks she is qualified for the White House. She is a lovely woman but somewhat of a dingbat IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    That's what you need to do, leave here and write a book. Why waste your brilliance on us!

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    McCain is a loser so supporting him won't help her own career path any. She strikes me as a mercenary who willl pitch anyone or anything for a buck.

I live in a conservative Republican state and have yet to meet anyone at coffee who thinks she is qualified for the White House. She is a lovely woman but somewhat of a dingbat IMO.
    Oh boy! Now you did it.:eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I wouldn't pay that to see Sean Connery.
    I think that would depend on how much you got to see!:D

Sonnabend
    1. She wasnt appointed, she was elected, and resigned after a load of bullshit lawsuits left her $500,000 in the red.

2. She wrote a book and made a million and you didnt...boo fucking hoo for you...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post

From the crowds that she draws and the money she is able to rake in I would say you are FULL OF SHIT AND A LIAR.