Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    From the crowds that she draws and the money she is able to rake in I would say you are FULL OF SHIT AND A LIAR.
    Right on cue!:D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Keeping her word? Like when she left her appointed office to write a book and get a TV show?
    We We is a dunce; he does not know the difference between elected and appointed. Also, dumb, dumb discards the facts that a number of politicians including Democ. Governors have left their posts to enrich themselves in an Obama administration increasing their salaries by more than 50%.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 03-27-2010 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Headlines in my paper today are that she is coming here to Midland next week.
    $1,250 per couple or $4,000 per table - I wouldn't pay that to see Sean Connery.

http://www.mywesttexas.com/articles/...on_midland.txt
    Oh I meant to come back to this and tell the rest of the story! Above I posted about the high dollar dinner, which actually those prices above were for the auxillary room, the main room prices were double that at $8,000 a table. And it was a sell out.

Then two days before she came, they announced that while she was here doing this high dollar fund raiser, she also wanted to schedule an event that the common folk could attend. So they set it up for her to speak out at the CAF hanger. They sold 900 tickets at $20 a piece, and then she gave away 100 more for students to attend for free. That sold out immediately, so they added about 100 more standing room only tickets.

I didn't get to go, but heard from people who did that she was awesome. She didn't allow news cameras in, which chapped the local media. Here's the news story:

Her message: "Don't retreat, just reload."
    Last edited by Kay; 03-27-2010 at 01:41 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Oh I meant to come back to this and tell the rest of the story! Above I posted about the high dollar dinner, which actually those prices above were for the auxillary room, the main room prices were double that at $8,000 a table. And it was a sell out.

Then two days before she came, they announced that while she was here doing this high dollar fund raiser, she also wanted to schedule an event that the common folk could attend. So they set it up for her to speak out at the CAF hanger. They sold 900 tickets at $20 a piece, and then she gave away 100 more for students to attend for free. That sold out immediately, so they added about 100 more standing room only tickets.

I didn't get to go, but heard from people who did that she was awesome. She didn't allow news cameras in, which chapped the local media. Here's the news story:

Her message: "Don't retreat, just reload."
    She is fantastic, and I think our last hope to turn DC around on it's ears. The present crowd of Repub politicians in DC do not have the backbone to get the job done.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    McCain-Palin Reunion Tour

On Friday, March 26, Palin will star at a McCain re-election rally at the Pima County Fairgrounds in Tucson. The following day, they'll be back for another public display of political affection at Dobson High School in Mesa.
    At least Palin can show some firm moral RIGHTEOUSNESS, as opposed to the agenda of ethical decay put forward by the Obama administration. We need moral rules, moral leadership, moral values and we need it from the right side. That's right, the RIGHT side.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Righteous One View Post
    At least Palin can show some firm moral RIGHTEOUSNESS, as opposed to the agenda of ethical decay put forward by the Obama administration. We need moral rules, moral leadership, moral values and we need it from the right side. That's right, the RIGHT side.
    Ain't that the truth. Most of the Repubs in Congress are so closed mouth and afraid to take on Obama. Look at what happened when the Mexican Prez appeared before Congress. The entire Repub should have walked out. Bunch of fucking wimps. I guess they still have that compassionate (not conservative) Bush syndrome. She is not afraid to confront Obama and his thugs on any issue which is refreshing. Our morals are going to hell in a hand basket.

Sonnabend
    We need moral rules, moral leadership, moral values and we need it from the right side. That's right, the RIGHT side.
    You keep saying this but it does not mean what you think it means...whose "morals"?

Definition please.