1. #1 "Artist" Dressed Baby As Hitler. 
    Nina Maria Kleivan dressed up baby as Hitler, Stalin and Saddam as part of 'evil doers' photo essay

BY Bill Hutchinson
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 4:00 AM

Artist Nina Maria Kleivan dressed her daughter as Baby Hitler as part of her photo essay on evil doers.

While most mothers dress their baby daughters in frilly dresses, a Danish-Norwegian artist dressed hers up as Baby Hitler.

Nina Maria Kleivan created a photo essay on evil doers, dolling her daughter up as despicable despots ranging from Adolf Hitler to Benito Mussolini.

"We all have evil within us. Even small children are evil towards each other," Kleivan told the Haaretz newspaper in Israel.

"Even my daughter could end up ruling Denmark with an iron fist," said Kleivan, whose daughter, Faustina, is now 11 years old.

The controversial photo-series, titled "Potency," has been exhibited in Denmark, Sweden, Italy and Germany.

Kleivan said the idea came to her over a decade ago while she was recovering from a tough pregnancy that left her in a wheelchair for four months.

Bored and unable to get to her studio, Kleivan began sewing little costumes of the most evil historical figures of the 20th century and photographing Faustina in them.
    Well, that's understandable. I don't know how many times I've made Doc wear a Che t-shirt when I've been bored.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...#ixzz0iRogCCzZ

The libs would have her up on child abuse charges but the Stalin outfit probably made them feel better about the whole thing.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Power CUer
    Reminds me of a funny bit from an old "Everybody Loves Raymond". One of the (very young) twins draws a familiar mustache on his brother with a black marker, and grandpa asks at one point, "Hey, can Hitler have a juice box?" :)
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

It's not even a good costume.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.