1. #1 Interesting Old View from Planned Parenthood 
    I was poking around the internet looking for information on the relationship between the Girl Scouts and Planned Parenthood when I can across a sight that had this image from a 1952 Planned Parenthood brochure

Things that make you go hmmmm.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Their original mission was to provide birth control or contraception to women. That changed after Roe v Wade, although I'd guess that their mission statement still reflects that goal, one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Their original mission was to provide birth control or contraception to women. That changed after Roe v Wade, although I'd guess that their mission statement still reflects that goal, one way or another.
    The point being, is that they considered it the killing of a child back in 52 but now that they promote abortions they no longer consider it killing.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    The point being, is that they considered it the killing of a child back in 52 but now that they promote abortions they no longer consider it killing.
    well clearly they have become more enlightened now.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

The nature of human life has changed since 1952, didn't God send you the memo?

Banned
    Now if only some others could have such an admirable and encouraging change of heart.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Now if only some others could have such an admirable and encouraging change of heart.
    You mean like John Couey? I suspect you would find reasons to admire him.

C. S. Lewis