Thread: Whiny Wednesday

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    That was the worst school picnic ever. The brat was happy that I was there though. So that's all that really matters.;)
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    That was the worst school picnic ever. The brat was happy that I was there though. So that's all that really matters.;)
    Yeah...all those screaming brats...and how can ya have grilled hotdogs and burgers without an ice-cold beer...sheesh...:p
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    At least someone is happy when Shannon is around :D

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    At least someone is happy when Shannon is around :D
    Well, of course...she is constantly a Ray of Sunshine...except early in the morning! The cool thing about Tristan's 5th grade teacher is that she is a BIG Re-thug-lican...one of a few, in the public school system, I'm afraid. Next year, when the Brat starts middle school should be interesting...no one single teacher but several...
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature

Hot here. Spent all day yesterday at my daughter's college orientation. My Mom retired from the school, I got a degree there, two of my sons and two of my DILs went there, I worked there and one of my sons STILL works there (he is a graphic designer who does their art work). Every station we went to we were greeted and hugged. She is going to have a fun time. She got in the Honour's Dorm and got a full tuition scholarship but room and board are astronomical. Oh well.....

TOTD:Like the rest of my family, I am a news junkie. I watch Fox News and Headline News, keep the 'puter on Google news or MSNBC for alerts, read several online papers and news magazines, don't listen to radio - we have no stations available!We don't get MSNBC TV here so I never have seen Keef Overblown.

What bad news about the weather Ginger. I have just had a lovely dessert of home made yoghurt and blueberries and raspberries freshly picked from the garden. It is so cool when the gardening pays off.

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    What bad news about the weather Ginger. I have just had a lovely dessert of home made yoghurt and blueberries and raspberries freshly picked from the garden. It is so cool when the gardening pays off.
    I'm sure they will all survive but it's a pain to drag out the row covers and tarps this time of year. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap1 View Post
    I'm sure they will all survive but it's a pain to drag out the row covers and tarps this time of year. :(
    I know, by the time we get to June, we deserve some good weather.