Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Please. I know you folks are are all smart enough to know that Obama has done nothing even close to an impeachable offense -- yet. It is absurd to even discuss it until he has, IMHO. Like I said before, he has done grave damage, much of it in his own party, and he AND they will answer for it at the polls. Impeachment is nonsense lacking good reason. The Clinton thing, valid or not, was a trivial matter that took Conservatives' eyes off the ball. That must not happen again. If it does then we will lose.
    You are correct of course. I still agree with Rockn's sentiments about him. He is an anti-American traitor. His minions should have known better than to follow this Pied Piper Pretender. Since OBlah Blah has opened his mouth so much, there remains no doubt that he is a Marxist traitor and the DIMWIToRATS are in full agreement.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Please. I know you folks are are all smart enough to know that Obama has done nothing even close to an impeachable offense -- yet. It is absurd to even discuss it until he has, IMHO. Like I said before, he has done grave damage, much of it in his own party, and he AND they will answer for it at the polls. Impeachment is nonsense lacking good reason. The Clinton thing, valid or not, was a trivial matter that took Conservatives' eyes off the ball. That must not happen again. If it does then we will lose.
    He would never be impeached under any circumstance while having control of all branches of government. That said someday we will look back with all the facts and see him as the traitor he is

Rock and Am, as weird as this sounds, Obama and his minions are just what America needed. America needed to see what the Left REALLY wants and they have gotten a good look and reject it. The Liberal agenda is no longer shuffled under the table, instead they have laid out their cards. It is a new era breaking in America. It won't be pretty having to clean up the mess, but at least more Americans know where the mess comes from.

Maybe I am an optimist, but I think a whole lot of shit is about to change back to what the majority of us believe in. We'll see.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Obama has done nothing close to an impeachable offense. Such talk is nonsense. What he has done is take the Democrats' opportunity to rule the future and dash it upon the ground by his own incompetence compounded by their own failures.

I think Obama opened the door to people of color, etc. serving as POTUS. At the same time, he has done those same minorities a disservice by showing what one man, and one party can do to harm this nation. I think that minorities in this country should be concerned that Obama may do more harm by his horrific governance than any good achieved by his groundbreaking election to that office.
    I disagree. Far from opening the door for people of color he has demonstrated that the job of POTUS is nothing to be lightly given to an angry black amateur based primarily on the color of his skin.

He has instilled a doubt in the minds of the electorate and the need for caution in selecting a future black candidates for that office.He has badly damaged the future chance of any black Presidential candidate by his irrational behavior in international political behavior or in his military decisions.

He has destroyed our credibility with Israel,the UK,France and Germany.Our enemies in Russia and China openly mock him as a weak fool.

America once respected as an world power is now looked on as a weak sister governed by an amateur selected primarily because of his minority status and not for his experience .

America is fast coming to rue the day that they selected Obama as the president of The United States of America !!

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I disagree. Far from opening the door for people of color he has demonstrated that the job of POTUS is nothing to be lightly given to an angry black amateur based primarily on the color of his skin.

He has instilled a doubt in the minds of the electorate and the need for caution in selecting a future black candidates for that office.He has badly damaged the future chance of any black Presidential candidate by his irrational behavior in international political behavior or in his military decisions.

He has destroyed our credibility with Israel,the UK,France and Germany.Our enemies in Russia and China openly mock him as a weak fool.

America once respected as an world power is now looked on as a weak sister governed by an amateur selected primarily because of his minority status and not for his experience .

America is fast coming to rue the day that they selected Obama as the president of The United States of America !!

I think you either misunderstood my post or I was not sufficiently clear, we are in total agreement.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    I think you either misunderstood my post or I was not sufficiently clear, we are in total agreement.
    Sorry, I must be looking for a fight ?

I would just add or amateur of any color. We once elected a peanut farmer and look what that got us. The office of President is the highest level CEO job in the world. Electing anyone from any party or any race that does not have the level of experience it takes to sit in the oval office is playing with fire and will burn us. You'd never hire a CEO with as thin a resume as Barry had for any bidness. He was totally unqualified based just on experience level.

Sorry, I must be looking for a fight ?
    Um..huh?

Um..huh?
    Just nod and walk away. ;)
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Just nod and walk away. ;)
    From what?