1. #1 Five reasons to use a Mac for Paranormal investigations 
    Five reasons to use a Mac for Paranormal investigations
    Mar. 16, 2010, under Paranormal News

Walk towards the light
    I frequently receive emails asking what type of computer and software I use to search through the hours of audio/video footage following a paranormal investigation. So, I decided to write an article and let you know the answer is simple; I use a Mac. I donít claim to be a Mac expert, but Iíll share several reasons Iíve completely severed my ties with the Windows world and become a loyal customer of Apple, Inc.

First, I need a computer that works. I once read on Appleís website that ďyou expect your toaster to work, so why not your computer?Ē Iíve been using a Mac for six years and it always works, period. No system freeze-ups, applications suddenly quitting, Control+Alt+Deletes or expensive virus software Ė It just works.

Second, thereís amazing software that comes with a Mac. For example, I needed to quickly upload a paranormal experience at the Trans-Alleghany Lunatic Asylum (Below). Using the included iMovie software I connected my camera, imported the scene and added a quick title Ė With the click of a button it was ready to view on YouTube. Iím not a professional at video editing, yet the entire process took less than 10-minutes. Even cooler, I could have sent the video file to iDVD, another included program, and burnt a DVD with interactive menus that have the professional look and feel you would expect from a video store rental. Still not impressed? With the click of a different button I could have created a brand new website using iWeb, another included application, and shared the video online in minutes.

Third, the MacBook Pro I purchased two years ago is still better than your brand new PC. When you purchase a PC they quickly become obsolete. This is where people naively say, ďAppleís are so much money.Ē I couldnít disagree with them more. Equally configure a junk-parted Dell and then add the software youíre not getting Ė Now tell me how much it will cost.
    News you can use if you are an amateur spookologist, I guess. More at the link.

Paranormal Daily

Does Nancy Pelousy's "work" count as paranormal activity?....

Boo!
    ...Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.

Maybe. She's making the Founders spin in their graves.