Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 The Obama Administration Restores ACORN Funding 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Breaking: While An Anxious Nation Is Transfixed By The Healthcare Debate,The Obama Administration
    Restores ACORN Funding

While America is distracted by Democrats’ attempts to unconstitutionally ram government-run healthcare down the throats of the American people, the Obama administration began preparing to resume funding to President Obama’s favorite community organizing group.

The fiscal floodgates are opening for the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN), the president’s former employer and legal client, despite a congressional ban on funding the activist group that has long been a practitioner of election fraud.

In a March 16 memo Office of Management and Budget (OMB) director Peter Orszag quietly ordered federal agencies to resume funding the group whose employees were caught on hidden camera videos last year condoning a variety of crimes including child prostitution and tax evasion.

The memo came a week after renegade federal judge Nina Gershon of the Eastern District of New York made permanent her temporary injunction prohibiting Congress from cutting off funding for ACORN.

snip
    It’s unclear why the Obama administration isn’t doing the responsible thing and waiting for the case to work its way through the judicial system.

Could the OMB be moving at lightning speed to restore funding for ACORN, which is under indictment in Nevada for election fraud, because ACORN is in dire financial straits? Perhaps it’s a reward for ACORN’s loyal support in the ObamaCare battle.

http://biggovernment.com/mvadum/2010...ng/#more-92250

Last edited by megimoo; 03-19-2010 at 11:45 AM.

Yet another reason to retire this Marxist bastard ASAP! Please God, allow this country to last another three years until we can attempt to reverse the damage this anti-God, anti-American Jackass does and we can unceremoniously DUmp out on his Marxist 4th point of contact.
    Last edited by AmPat; 03-19-2010 at 01:36 PM.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

The good news, if there is any, is that the St Louis office of Acorn is closing due to lack of funding. Their "good work" will be transferred to the Chicago office. It was on the front page of that nasty liberal rag, the St Louis Post-Dispatch.

Have been testing paint samples today, to hopefully make up my mind on the new kitchen color. The lib rag is worthwhile for something, going under the paint can to stop paint drips. Can't think of any other good use for it----wait, for the bottom of bird cages. :D

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    The good news, if there is any, is that the St Louis office of Acorn is closing due to lack of funding. Their "good work" will be transferred to the Chicago office. It was on the front page of that nasty liberal rag, the St Louis Post-Dispatch.

Have been testing paint samples today, to hopefully make up my mind on the new kitchen color. The lib rag is worthwhile for something, going under the paint can to stop paint drips. Can't think of any other good use for it----wait, for the bottom of bird cages. :D
    You'll need a bird for that ?

Another thing to take up with my congresscritters. :mad: Of course - 2 of my three were against cutting funding to acorn - both being heavily reliant on them come election time. Bastard. :mad:
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    I'd just wipe my ass with it, along with the NY Times and Washington Post

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    You'll need a bird for that ?
    My son has an Amazon parrot and a cockatoo, good use for the lib rag at the bottom of their cages. :D

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    My son has an Amazon parrot and a cockatoo, good use for the lib rag at the bottom of their cages. :D
    We got rid of the Cockatoo and I am trying to get rid of the Macaw and the grey, I don't apreciate birds like I thought I did! Nasty, loud and nothing but filth, birds are gross!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    We got rid of the Cockatoo and I am trying to get rid of the Macaw and the grey, I don't apreciate birds like I thought I did! Nasty, loud and nothing but filth, birds are gross!
    The Macaw could have it's way with Poli!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The Macaw could have it's way with Poli!
    We are keeping the parakeet, that would be a fair fight for the poli!:D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.