Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,950
    The negative repercussions of the passage of this legislation will be profound, and may even lead to the dissolving of our union as we know it today. What this untenable bill does to this nation's fiscal condition is absolutely catastrophic and unsustainable without reduction of access to care on a grand scale. The founders of this democratic republic are brandishing their muskets somewhere in the hereafter.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    The negative repercussions of the passage of this legislation will be profound, and may even lead to the dissolving of our union as we know it today. What this untenable bill does to this nation's fiscal condition is absolutely catastrophic and unsustainable without reduction of access to care on a grand scale. The founders of this democratic republic are brandishing their muskets somewhere in the hereafter.
    What many people fail to realize is that they want the US to crumble. As long as America is strong - there cannot be a 1 world government.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    16,268
    So they will no longer be taking money out of my paycheck at work for insurance? Cool. :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    What many people fail to realize is that they want the US to crumble. As long as America is strong - there cannot be a 1 world government.
    You are Dale Gribble
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    You are Dale Gribble
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    Get in your bomb shelters people. Stock up on water and canned food. You'll never see your doctors again. SOCIALIST AMERICA IS HEREEEEEEE
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Get in your bomb shelters people. Stock up on water and canned food. You'll never see your doctors again. SOCIALIST AMERICA IS HEREEEEEEE
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Get in your bomb shelters people. Stock up on water and canned food. You'll never see your doctors again. SOCIALIST AMERICA IS HEREEEEEEE
    You laugh. But the fact is that when a government enacts this kind of sweeping takeover of health care, it radically transforms the relationship between citizens and government. Instead of free people who can make their own health choices, we're now beggars for government largesse. Go ahead and ridicule those who opposed this monstrosity, but someday, you're going to see that we were right about it.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Get in your bomb shelters people. Stock up on water and canned food. You'll never see your doctors again. SOCIALIST AMERICA IS HEREEEEEEE
    You forget - this still has to pass loads of legal challenges - and beyond that it's none of it's due to kick in for years.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    no-man's land in Texas
    Posts
    2,168
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    You forget - this still has to pass loads of legal challenges - and beyond that it's none of it's due to kick in for years.
    Agreed. 38 states and counting.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •