1. #1 Health Care Vote Today! Do the Democrats have enough votes? 
    The democrats say they have enough votes but this could just be a smoke screen to entice more voters. Texas GOP Vote will be covering the protest and events leading up to and including the vote live here http://texasgopvote.com/blog/see-her...16-votes-03211 The post also explains exactly what is going on and what to look for. Today could be a changing point in history.

Put it this way. Do you trust that there are more than 37 Democrats with a big enough spine to stop this bill from passing?

Yeah, didn't think so. :mad:

Just last week I read about walgreens in Washington stop taking new medicaid customers as the cost of the drugs is higher than the government returns. Just wait when doctors stop performing needed surgeries because they are not being reimbursed for the trouble of performing them. Population control?

I think this POS bill will pass, it will be close, but it will most likely pass.:mad:
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

Would I be considered a lunatic if I said this bill is moving us closer to a government run means to population control?:eek:

What happens when this bill most likely passes is anyone's guess. The vision of senior citizens in Hoverounds chasing Congressmen around pops into my head. :p

lol!

Looks like the bill passed. Sad day for America

http://texasgopvote.com/blog/sunday-...ngton-dc-03214