1. #1 little patience over at the du, as vote unfolds 
    There are a lot of threads over there, such as these two:

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x7974144

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x7974385

Seems they can't stand the suspense and want to dispense with any discussion or debate and just get the vote over with. They don't realize that the slower legislative bodies move, the better for everyone. They want to put more and more of the economy under the power of the government and yet not even talk about it.

Yeah, sure thing you dimwits. Of course you'd like to force all your agenda on the American People with a snap of your fingers without any debate. Why of course your always right, so why would there be an issue with that?
    Last edited by Lager; 03-21-2010 at 04:42 PM.

I guess the workings of a Constitional Republic bugs 'em.

Look DU , we're not like the third-world dictatorships you admire so much ( like Hugo Land) ... yet.

Wonder if they'll this impatient when they try to force through the Fairness doctrine
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

I wish they would hurry up so the revolution can start at this point.....I'm tired of the fertilizer on both sides.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!