1. #1 We are Seeing a Man Sell his Soul on National TV 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    This is an American broadcast first. A human being is literally selling his soul on live television. Congressman Stupak's voice is shaking, his eyes are pointed down. He's embarrassed, humiliated and a coward.

Americans of all stripes should inundate his office on Monday for his blatant cowardice. We must start a movement to support morally and financially any candidate who runs against this hypocrite.
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2476237/posts

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    OK now that we have been stabbed in the back by the Entire Federal Government...

Our forefathers made provisions for just this sort of thing when a Government becomes too oppressive. Time is coming.

Will the "American Sheeple" remember in November or will they(we) go back to sleep?
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2476250/posts

Banned
    Like I have said before, these bastards, ALL of the House of Representatives and 1/3 of the Senate are up for reelection. Their first campaign stop should scare the fuck out of them and they should really fear showing their faces after that.

Finding a Dem Congressmen that hasn't sold his soul would be as rare and unlikely as finding the Fountain of Youth in a bottle of Aquafina.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampfox View Post
    Finding a Dem Congressmen that hasn't sold his soul would be as rare and unlikely as finding the Fountain of Youth in a bottle of Aquafina.

Thanks, you've got it right. All that blabbering on Fox about the conservative Blue dog dems got me sick. I knew they'd all fold. It's time to vote all of them out and hold their replacements accountable to the people, so the Republicans don't fold the same way. At least the R's didn't go along with the health care abomination.

Stupak is a weakling and hypocrite.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    not all of the folded, there were still 34 Dems that voted against this Piece of shit

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    not all of the folded, there were still 34 Dems that voted against this Piece of shit
    Yeah, but did they vote early or vote late, when they knew it was a done deal? How many did it that way so they can go home and crow that they listened to their constituents?
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    Yeah, but did they vote early or vote late, when they knew it was a done deal? How many did it that way so they can go home and crow that they listened to their constituents?
    A good question and one I'd like answered. How can we find out? It is not beneath these slimeballs to pull this sort of cowardly crap.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    IDK, i didn't actually watch the vote, but the one earlier in the day before the thing about shotdown fighter poilts, the Dems that voted No, all voted before they got the 216 they needed and after Stupidak got his deal with the devil. so my guess is they voted the same way twice. either way they did stand on principle (or their constiutates) and voted no.

on a side note, a girl i went to school with and failrly liberal was lementing her vote for the Obassiah today

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    IDK, i didn't actually watch the vote, but the one earlier in the day before the thing about shotdown fighter poilts, the Dems that voted No, all voted before they got the 216 they needed and after Stupidak got his deal with the devil. so my guess is they voted the same way twice. either way they did stand on principle (or their constiutates) and voted no.

on a side note, a girl i went to school with and failrly liberal was lementing her vote for the Obassiah today
    The real left hates this bill as much as the GOP does. I have been talking with people all across the political spectrum and those who know what is really in this bill are against it without exception, regardless of political persuasion. It's the ignorant who haven't read it, and those who think Obama is their own person savior, that support this bill.