Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh Wei,

I do hope you will come back when it's apparent to all what's really in this bill, and the ramifications are more obvious. Just like the squirrels on du, I know you're in your happy place because conservatives were dealt a defeat. Oh, and now that Obama and the dems know you are all foolish enough to support a bill without even knowing what's in it, they're probably laughing just like you.

For the first time in our history, we voted on a blank piece of paper with the promise of what will go in it later. Congrats too. You're on your way to never having to worry about striving for anything again. Your government will take care of all your needs, leaving you and civilzation to pursue more important, glorious things like xbox, facebook and fighting freetrade and global warming. What a brave new world you helped usher in.

Hey tweedle DUmb (WEE WEE), when this Obamination starts to show itself for what it is, I expect you to run like the little coward you are. We'll never see you back here because you have an aversion to the truth. C.U. later moron.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I wouldn't call this a conservative defeat. The Dems have the numbers. They have a 78 Democrat advantage, however, this bill only passed by 7 votes. I'd call that a moral victory. Also, it's hard to defeat something with there are backroom deals like the Louisianna Purchase and the Cornhusker Kickback being done out in the open. Where I come from that's called a bribe. Obama wanted to rid Washington of lobbyists but he's the biggest lobbyist of them all.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.