Thread: Congress clears historic health care bill

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46
  1. #11  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    We won't see a lot of it until 2014, when this stuff really kicks in. But insurers should be raising their rates now, in preparation for this monstrosity of a law to take effect.

    God I just want to die right now. :(

    Well, maybe not die. But where the hell was God in all this anyway? The vote was so close. No miracles?
    The taxing will start the day the white house idiot signs it and the fines if you don't buy the insurance they specify. We will be taxed but not see a benefit for years.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    We won't see a lot of it until 2014, when this stuff really kicks in. But insurers should be raising their rates now, in preparation for this monstrosity of a law to take effect.

    God I just want to die right now. :(

    Well, maybe not die. But where the hell was God in all this anyway? The vote was so close. No miracles?
    There is no sense in giving up and quit fighting. That''s what these sorry bastards in DC expect. I think they are wrong.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,111
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    There is no sense in giving up and quit fighting. That''s what these sorry bastards in DC expect. I think they are wrong.
    I hear you. It's just been such a hard night. I never thought I would see something like this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,085
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    There is no sense in giving up and quit fighting. That''s what these sorry bastards in DC expect. I think they are wrong.
    Now we get to find out next how much control these socialist bastards have over the court system.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Now we get to find out next how much control these socialist bastards have over the court system.
    You really want me to jump off a bridge?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    You really want me to jump off a bridge?
    Sorry I'm just telling you that you are on of the few people here that realizes how serious this situation is. You better get things working as well as you can for yourself and your family. I don't see the cavalry coming.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Sorry I'm just telling you that you are on of the few people here that realizes how serious this situation is. You better get things working as well as you can for yourself and your family. I don't see the cavalry coming.
    I don't know how to even start to get ready. Any suggestions?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Power CUer patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Now we get to find out next how much control these socialist bastards have over the court system.
    I don't think the Supremes have alot of love for the 0! This has to be shot down as unconstitutional!!
    How can the feds mandate that we HAVE to buy something!!??!!

    The kick in the ass is this will be overseen by the IRS, a beloved institution!

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I don't know how to even start to get ready. Any suggestions?
    Don't accumulate any debt and pay off the ones you have. Keep a stock of food on hand in case of shortages. I have a feeling our economy is going down. How can you place an even greater burden on a suffering economy and expect anything but bad results!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Loss Prevention RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    14,759
    I have no problem with a law that says everyone that works must have health insurance as long as everyone with health insurance has to work!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •