1. #1 Baby boys who have a nanny 'turn into womanisers' 
    Baby boys who have a nanny 'turn into womanisers'
    Employing a nanny to look after your baby son could turn him into serial womaniser, claims a psychiatrist.

By Daily Telegraph Reporter
    Published: 8:00AM GMT 20 Mar 2010

In the book The Unsolicited Gift, Dr Dennis Friedman said delegating child-rearing responsibilities too soon risks equipping your son with life-long double standards when it comes to women.

This means that even though he could go on to be married he will always have the feeling that another women could cater for all his basic needs.

"It introduces him to the concept of The Other Woman," said Dr Friedman who is 85.

"It creates a division in his mind between the woman he knows to be his natural mother and the woman with whom he has real hands-on relationship: the woman who bathes him and takes him to the park, and with whom he feels completely at one.

"As a result, he grows up with the idea that although he will one day go through all the social and sexual formalities of marriage, he will have at the back of his mind the notion of this other woman, who not only knows, but caters for, all his needs."

Baby girls are also not immune, he claims. If they have a nanny or au pair they are filled with a "vacuum of need" inside them which they fill in a variety of ways such as drink, drugs, sex or money.

He said that his comments would not be popular with women who feel they have a right to have a career and social life while bringing up their baby.

But that the baby has a right too, he said - the right to have a relationship with a mother who is "100 per cent connected".
    Well, this explains both the Kennedys and the British royal family. :D

Telegraph

Not if you have Louise Woodward as your nanny.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Thread title reminds of that line in Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls" about his naughty nanny...

\end threadjack

The idea makes sense, if not being a little heavy on the pop psychobabble. It's really disturbing how much we pick up in infant- and childhood. Unrelated, but proving the point, my dad died when I was 12, and worked 36 hrs a day until then, so there wasn't a whole lot of interaction, yet to this day my mom points out personality traits of his that I have.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

I like boobs!:D

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    /agree

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Your nannies probably aren't all that attractive even though they are naked all the time.:D

This explains so much about those british actors who get in so much trouble, like Hugh whathisname with the prostitute in LA, or Jude Law and his love of his children's babysitters.

Actually, South Park last week explained it all about men who have sex with lots of women. They only do it when they get rich! It's not only british men who had nannies when they were young.