1. #1 "This is blowing my mind": Earl G reveals his inner sixth grader 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...esg_id=7979471

EarlG ADMIN (1000+ posts) Sun Mar-21-10 08:34 PM
    Original message
    This is blowing my mind

The Republicans have been totally pantsed. Every single one of them has literally had their pants pulled down.

This cannot possibly have happened by accident, can it?
    Such a juvenile, childish, idiotic response to a bill that is going to destroy the nation.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    I think we'll figured out who got "pantsed" in November.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...esg_id=7979471

Such a juvenile, childish, idiotic response to a bill that is going to destroy the nation.
    Its DU remember; they haven't grown mentally since their days in Junior High.

Wonder if they'll be this happy when November comes around; can hardly wait for that old chant of " they cheated",
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    I think we'll figured out who got "pantsed" in November.
    I was thinking the exact same thing. I wonder how that whole "stolen election" thing is going to hold up when the lose majorities in both House and Senate. I suspect the libs may just discover what a real people's mandate looks like.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I was thinking the exact same thing. I wonder how that whole "stolen election" thing is going to hold up when the lose majorities in both House and Senate. I suspect the libs may just discover what a real people's mandate looks like.
    But none of this is a game. It actually affects life and death issues. Why does this all have to be about who got to pull someone's pants down?

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    But none of this is a game. It actually affects life and death issues. Why does this all have to be about who got to pull someone's pants down?

Because liberals are pieces of shit.

The past few days many of them have been saying that they don't like this bill, or that they aren't sure but they would vote yes just to stick it to the Republicans.

Real grownup. But I guess that is the reason they have been harping on "they are opposing everything Obama wants because they hate him".....or they say that "it is just to oppose the Democrats"..."no matter what was proposed (in fact that this bill is one the Republicans REALLY want but they oppose it just to be oppositional) they (republicans) would vote against it"......that "it's not about policy". I guess this is why they say that....projection at it's finest.

When the glee turns to reality........or when independents or liberal conservatives find out what is really in the bill, but has been whitewashed by said DUer (before the bill passed), and confronts the lying DUer they will be in a world of hurt.

They want to pass it simply because Conservatives oppose it. They don't even believe their own made up figures and lies. They do not care for the history of this country and therefore don't understand how this will change us for the worse,--------------------forever. Liberals want to "feel" good about this and want to "feel" superior to Conservatives in their "victory," country be damned.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Their problem is they are too stupid to realize they got pants too.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama