1. #1 Montana Bear Tragedy 
    This is a very sad story about a bear. Everybody should heed the warning to not feed wildlife because they become dependent and cannot forage for themselves anymore.

This is such a tragedy to see what they have done to our country's wildlife!

The photo below captures a disturbing trend that is beginning to affect US wildlife . . .

Animals that were formerly self-sufficient are now showing signs of belonging to the Democrat Party, as they have apparently learned to just sit and wait for the government to step in and provide for their care and sustenance. This photo is of a Democrat black bear in Montana nicknamed Bearack Obearma.
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    This is a very sad story about a bear. Everybody should heed the warning to not feed wildlife because they become dependent and cannot forage for themselves anymore.

This is such a tragedy to see what they have done to our country's wildlife!

The photo below captures a disturbing trend that is beginning to affect US wildlife . . .

Animals that were formerly self-sufficient are now showing signs of belonging to the Democrat Party, as they have apparently learned to just sit and wait for the government to step in and provide for their care and sustenance. This photo is of a Democrat black bear in Montana nicknamed Bearack Obearma.

Looks like he's been smoking a little weed too!:eek:

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

This is racist! You are implying that only the black bear is incapable of working
    to feed himself. Where is the white polar bear? Where is the brown bear?
    This is stereotyping only the black bear as lazy and useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    This is racist! You are implying that only the black bear is incapable of working
    White bears are endangered species. Just ask wilbur.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    yeah im racist against bears. hold on. gotta go pee im laffin' so hard !!!!!
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots