Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1 What Your Tattoo Really Says About You 
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Tattoos are more popular than ever. People from nearly every social, cultural, and ideological background are using tattoos as a way to identify themselves to the world. But sometimes your tattoo can send a message that's different than what you intended. Here's what your tattoo is really saying about you:

    Tribal Band Around Bicep



    What You Think It Says: I am totally badass, and everyone is gonna be able to tell that I hit the gym regularly. Now nobody's gonna mess with me when I put on my sleeveless "Event Security" t-shirt.

    What It Really Says: I only do curls at the gym, so I need to circle my one muscular body part to divert attention away from my scrawny legs, and this design was the coolest one in the tattoo guy's book.


    CONTINUED . . . .

    I like his assessment of the 'tramp stamp.'
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,917
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Tattoos are more popular than ever. People from nearly every social, cultural, and ideological background are using tattoos as a way to identify themselves to the world. But sometimes your tattoo can send a message that's different than what you intended. Here's what your tattoo is really saying about you:

    Tribal Band Around Bicep



    What You Think It Says: I am totally badass, and everyone is gonna be able to tell that I hit the gym regularly. Now nobody's gonna mess with me when I put on my sleeveless "Event Security" t-shirt.

    What It Really Says: I only do curls at the gym, so I need to circle my one muscular body part to divert attention away from my scrawny legs, and this design was the coolest one in the tattoo guy's book.


    CONTINUED . . . .

    I like his assessment of the 'tramp stamp.':

    What do mine mean! :D



    And yes, that was after a body shave! :D

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    What do mine mean! :D



    And yes, that was after a body shave! :D
    They have spider on the skull listed . . . :D

    Spider on Your Skull:



    What You Think It Says: I'm not satisfied by just freaking people out with my normal peircings and tattoos. I need something that lets people know that I really, really don't give a shit about anything. Just shaving my head and wearing only black clothes won't do, so I've decided to stack some badass on top of badass.

    What It Really Says: I'm on probation, and there's a good chance I might kill you.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,040
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post

    I like his assessment of the 'tramp stamp.'
    LOL!
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    interesting...none of mine are listed...

    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    interesting...none of mine are listed...

    Maybe you aren't getting out enough. :p
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Maybe you aren't getting out enough. :p
    Mine are all hidden when I am wearing "work clothes"...maybe thats the problem, I need to find another line of work :D
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    Mine are all hidden when I am wearing "work clothes"...maybe thats the problem, I need to find another line of work :D
    Or you could declare that on casual Fridays beachwear is acceptable.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,318
    No mention of mine, dragon on upper arm.


    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    No mention of mine, dragon on upper arm.

    Nice design. In color too.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •