1. #1 The end of the Western Christian Empire 
    March 24, 2010, 11:41 am

The White House is all smiles, the citizenry is mostly placated, and the media are ignoring our real problems. But, underneath all that, the survival of America as we know it is at stake. People paying attention are seeing the decline of America’s power, and see the fall coming on more quickly than most of us would expect.

One such thinker is David Murrin, CIO of Emergent Asset Management and author of Breaking the Code of History, who outlined the currently unfolding scenario to CNBC’s Squawk Box Europe. He contends that the course Obama has put America on with Obamacare reminds him of the dismantling of the British empire after World War II, when the nation created their National Health Service, which ensures universal health coverage in Britain. But the Obama Administration is not only setting us on this path with his social policy, he is also appeasing our enemies around the world.

After studying the rise and fall of empires over time, he says, “This [decline] is actually a dead-set course that societies get into and it will happen very quickly I’m afraid.”

Watch the entire video above, every second of it, as it’s the cold hard truth. But we can summarize it for you in one sentence: America is in rapid decline and China will soon be the new economic and military world power, because America is being run by an Administration of pansies.

After watching the clip, we do have one question though. Just who is that blonde next to Murrin, and why didn’t they do a close up of her? Don’t they watch how they do it on Fox News over here in the states?

VIDEO AT SOURCE
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

It's all over bro. What does the future hold? THE UNKNOWN.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    For you - I'm willing to play the Oracle. I see . . . . I see . . . . I see a banning in your future.

The term "Christian Empire" is so contradictory, anyways, unless one believes that christians should be building up their treasures on earth.

I had never heard of Mr Murrin, and the video is unavailable right now, so I previewed the book.

WOW! I am knocked out! His book, "Breaking the Code of History" is on my wish list.

Tnx

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The term "Christian Empire" is so contradictory, anyways, unless one believes that christians should be building up their treasures on earth.
    Did you watch the video? He was using it in a general sense comparing modern Christian western civilization to other great empires . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    No Comrade, it is just beginning.
    his mammoth health care plan innocuously named H.R. 3200-Americas AffordableHa!: Health Choices Act of 2009 and described by one Kremlin legal expert as having “nothing at all to do with health, but everything to do with control.”
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand