1. #1 No longer should we call it the Tea Party. It's the Terrorist Party. 
    link

Roland99 Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    Original message
    No longer should we call it the Tea Party. It's the Terrorist Party.

They're just as batshit-insane as the neocons (who wanted to kill Muslims and take their oil). These bastards want to kill fellow Americans.

They've been inspired and called to action by the leaders of their brethren party: the GOP, in the form of people like Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, etc.

Every single one of those right-wingnut gasbags is as guilty as those vandalizing, cutting gas lines, threatening assassinations, etc.

When will the "liberal" media start calling for not only decorum, but for these asshats' heads on a platter??
    Yes, and no longer should we call it the Democrat Party. It's the Delusional Party.

When it was the liberals going after President Bush and Republicans it was just honkey dorie to go on and on with the threats and vile language (speaking of decorum). Liberals--remember what goes around comes around.

Maybe we should start making a list of liberals. You know, who "are called to action by the leaders of their brethren party in the form of people like _______________".

And, OH my gosh,Rowan99 fits into that group of liberals who are whipping up liberal hate and threatening conservatives who have done nothing to deserve this hate and "call to action".
    Last edited by Carol; 03-24-2010 at 08:32 PM.

I'm confused on something. Exactly who was the president Hollywierd made a movie about getting assassinated?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'm confused on something. Exactly who was the president Hollywierd made a movie about getting assassinated?
    And how many G8, WTO, ect protests have turned violent over the last couple of years?

This is one conservative who does not support threats, violence, or threats of violence (unless absolutely necessary and in a properly declared war{hmmm, if that happens, think the libs and dems will still be so stringently antitorture and still so insistent that enemy combatants get Miranda rights?}) but does see them as a real sign that the country is hitting a boiling point. Moonbats make empty threats and damage property all the time to no real effect, when it starts coming from our side, you know something is about to hit the fan.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Seems the Moonbats have spazzed out ...again.

If they keep going in this direction, then things are really going to start to get bad; locking people for political beliefs, assmbly for redress of grievences, cheering censorship.

You know that civil war I kept talking about ...
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.