Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1 "Florida Liberal MoonBat calls 911 after Subway left sauce off sandwich" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    JACKSONVILLE, FL -- An unhappy Subway customer called 911 not once, but twice to complain to police that his sandwich was not made to his liking.

    Reginald Peterson called the Jacksonville Sheriffs Office in hopes that police could have his sandwich made to his satisfaction.

    A short time later, Peterson contacted JSO again to complain that police still had not shown up.

    When police did arrive Peterson told the officer he had ordered two sandwiches, checked out, and then walked outside to find the subs did not have "everything" he ordered.

    He told police he became "very upset" and "belligerent" because the employee making the sandwich was not doing it correctly.

    Witnesses inside the store say Peterson eventually started screaming at everyone inside. When Peterson went outside to call police. Employees closed the store and locked the door to keep him from returning.

    According to the report, the officer tried to calm Petterson and explain to him the proper way to use 911, but he would not cooperate.

    Peterson was arrested and at his request the sandwiches were thrown away.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,306
    Ah, my home town. We sure have our priorities in the right place

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,411
    This guy sounds like a nut, but I don't see anything in the article about his politics. Shocking thought..... could Megimoo have just made that up?:eek:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    This guy sounds like a nut, but I don't see anything in the article about his politics. Shocking thought..... could Megimoo have just made that up?:eek:
    Go Go Google it sweetie pie !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,411
    I did, snookie-poo, and saw several articles. None mentioned politics. I'd be interested in seeing your source.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member enslaved1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kingman, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,221
    No, he is not named as a lib, but expecting the almighty state to come to his rescue after being disenfranchised by the evil capitalist establishment...the odds are around 99.9% he was driving a Prius covered in "When Clinton Lied, No One Died" stickers.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

    Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

    My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    No, he is not named as a lib, but expecting the almighty state to come to his rescue after being disenfranchised by the evil capitalist establishment...the odds are around 99.9% he was driving a Prius covered in "When Clinton Lied, No One Died" stickers.
    Either that or he got hold of some bad shit.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,411
    Sounds like he's just a garden variety nut, to me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I did, snookie-poo, and saw several articles. None mentioned politics. I'd be interested in seeing your source.
    interpolate like a good little legal aid .Just who in their right minds would call the police to complain about a faulty sandwhich but a flaming MoonBat.
    Even someone like you would,I hope,not be that dumb.
    But your average brain dead whine liberal would.
    911 is magic to them,it is their hope for justice and the liberal way.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,411
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    interpolate like a good little legal aid .Just who in their right minds would call the police to complain about a faulty sandwhich but a flaming MoonBat.
    Even someone like you would,I hope,not be that dumb.
    But your average brain dead whine liberal would.
    911 is magic to them,it is their hope for justice and the liberal way.
    Whatever. I'll take it as seriously as I do all of your thousands upon thousands of fluff posts.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •