Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Here linda,take your pick !

Idiot Of The Week: Reginald Peterson

Does anybody remember the Friends episode where someone ate Ross's sandwich? If not, check it out here, and if so, this hilarious piece of news will probably strike close to heart.

A man in Jacksonville, Florida, called the police after Subway employees failed to make his sandwich correctly. We all know it can be a little frustrating when someone fails to leave out the mayo or gives you extra rather than no pickles--the man, Reginald Peterson, then proceeeded to become very upset and belligerent and called the police again, angry that they had yet to arrive.

When the police did arrive on site with calming advice and instructions on how to properly use 911, Peterson refused to cooperate and was prompty arrested.
    http://www.collegeotr.com/vanderbilt...peterson_10369
    The sandwich emergency
    Jacksonville - The sauce for a spicy Italian sandwich was apparently a must have for one Florida man.

The man, Reginald Peterson, called police emergency hot line number 911 twice after a sandwich shop left off the sauce.

Peterson initially called on Thursday so that officers could have his sandwiches made correctly, according to a police report.
    The second call was to complain that police officers weren't arriving fast enough.
    Subway workers told police that Peterson, 42, became belligerent and yelled when they were fixing his order. They locked him out of the store when he left to call police.

When officers arrived, they tried to calm Peterson and explain the proper use of 911.
    http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?from=...2047926C561724
    911? I WANT MY SAUCE!

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The sauce for a spicy Italian sandwich was apparently a must-have for one Florida man.

Reginald Peterson called 911 twice after Subway left off the sauce.Peterson, 42, initially called the emergency number Thursday so that officers could have his subs made correctly, according to a police report. The second call was to complain that police officers weren't arriving fast enough.

When cops arrived, they tried to explain the proper use of 911. Those efforts failed, and Peterson was arrested on a charge of making false 911 calls.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08052008...ce__123050.htm
    Jacksonville: Got a bad sandwich? 911 won't be helpful

Police say Reginald Peterson needs to learn that 911 is not the appropriate place to complain that Subway left the sauce off a spicy Italian sandwich.

The 42-year-old man dialed 911 twice last week so he could have his sub made correctly, Jacksonville authorities say. The second call was to complain that officers weren't arriving fast enough.

Subway workers told police Peterson became belligerent and yelled when they were fixing his order. They locked him out of the store after he left to call police.

When officers arrived, they tried to calm Peterson and explain the proper use of 911. Those efforts failed, and he was arrested on a charge of making false 911 calls.
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...tory?track=rss
    .................................................. .................

Power CUer
    Seriously, Megimoo, you ought to consider getting a job. You've got a LOT of free time.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Seriously, Megimoo, you ought to consider getting a job. You've got a LOT of free time.
    Seriously sweetie where are you right now at work?If so why are you on line ?

Power CUer
    I am at home at the moment. I don't begin to have the amount of posting that you do. Read any good books lately? :p

I am at home at the moment. I don't begin to have the amount of posting that you do. Read any good books lately? :p
    You have a bit of a problem with being nosey .I am at home at the moment myself.I read and complete a book about every other week ,Do you have any other hobbies or interests other than being very snoopy !

Power CUer
    You're right, it's your business, but as someone else here advised you, you don't have to post EVERY article that appears on the internet. :p

You're right, it's your business, but as someone else here advised you, you don't have to post EVERY article that appears on the internet. :p
    Are you her new understudy ?

Banned
    Keep up the good work, Megimoo.:) Seems like Linda #'s has a personal problem!

*Changing the subject*

Once again, always happens in FL

Yet another over-humped thead-line. Were the sandwiches made from a decapitated female child’s head?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)