Thread: Andrew Breitbart Offers $10,000 to United Negro College Fund

1. #1 Andrew Breitbart Offers $10,000 to United Negro College Fund 
    Nothing shuts down the debate like relaying third-hand stories about some conservative calling somebody a ni**er. Accuse now, ask questions later.

We live in a world where a “minority student” can put a noose in a university library, and students cite the incident as evidence of racism and start demanding race-based goodies as compensation.

You’ve read the news stories. According to reports, Tea Party protestors called Congressman John Lewis a ni**er last weekend as he and other lawmakers walked through the crowd. Is it true? Has the allegation been corroborated? Andrew Breitbart is offering a cash reward for proof.

And he’s upped the ante.

Breitbart’s offered to donate $10,000 to the United Negro College Fund for proof that someone used the epithet. I wonder if UNCF would accept the cash.

If the story’s true, surely someone will come forward on sheer principle alone, right?

Hey, I’ve had a blast guest-blogging for Michelle’s 50 zillion readers. A top-notch blogger, she always brings her A-game. And you’re a gracious audience.

In your spare time, check out my blog, La Shawn Barber’s Corner, where I cover culture, faith, and politics. And follow me on Twitter @La_Shawn.

Rest easy this weekend, everybody.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/michel...d/379991390676
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Here comes the deluge,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,NOT!
    There will be no evidnce because as usual, the liberals lied. The fact that this liberal is suposed to be a polished, educated, gentlemen didn't prevent him from returning to his true roots. He is a liberal and liberals lie.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Hotair has a clip of the 'spitting'

Watch it.

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/03/2...rtier-sort-of/
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Hotair has a clip of the 'spitting'

Watch it.

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/03/2...rtier-sort-of/
    So a "say it, don't spray it" incident constitutes spitting? Wow.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

I watched. Strange how a female police officer was standing right there watching when Spittlegate happened and she saw nothing happen. The BLACK :eek: politician returned a few minutes later with a large BLACK :eek: (can I say that?) police officer looking for the spittle perp. What a piece of crap. Liberals lie. Liberals lie all the time.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I watched. Strange how a female police officer was standing right there watching when Spittlegate happened and she saw nothing happen. The BLACK :eek: politician returned a few minutes later with a large BLACK :eek: (can I say that?) police officer looking for the spittle perp. What a piece of crap. Liberals lie. Liberals lie all the time.
    The left has to lie. The truth almost never fits their narrative and we all know that it's the narrative that really counts.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Aye but the camera doesn't lie. And believe me, blacks are just as racist, if not more so, than whites can ever dream to be.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy