Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1 ST-TNG "Descent" (1993) and today 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29
    Now I know why the middle left and middle voted for Obama.

    Borg "Hugh" - "You probably can't imagine whst it is like to be so lost and frightened that you will listen to any voice which promises change."

    Worf - "Even if that voice insists on controlling you."

    The moderates should have been careful what they wished for.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,884
    Quote Originally Posted by voiceoflg View Post
    Now I know why the middle left and middle voted for Obama.

    Borg "Hugh" - "You probably can't imagine whst it is like to be so lost and frightened that you will listen to any voice which promises change."

    Worf - "Even if that voice insists on controlling you."

    The moderates should have been careful what they wished for.
    Not enough info.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Not enough info.
    Although more info might cause the meaning to get distorted.:eek:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    Actually when people feel panicked and disoriented (like after the financial crises), they are more likely to revert back "to the roots" of their ideology, becoming more fundamentalist in what they previously believed.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Actually when people feel panicked and disoriented (like after the financial crises), they are more likely to revert back "to the roots" of their ideology, becoming more fundamentalist in what they previously believed.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,072
    Rock, if his postings bother you so much that you have to follow him around in every thread to post inane pictures, why not just put him on ignore?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

    In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,884
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Rock, if his postings bother you so much that you have to follow him around in every thread to post inane pictures, why not just put him on ignore?
    Why not just mind your own business!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Why not just mind your own business!
    Excuse me for prying. Go back to your stalking.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

    In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    Excuse me for prying. Go back to your stalking.
    DJones, Rock happens to be well within his rights, and as a mod, it is not your concern what he posts here. It isnt against CU rules...so back off.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 03-28-2010 at 12:35 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    DJones, Rock happens to be well within his rights, and as a mod, it is not your concern what he posts here. It isnt against CU rules...so back off.
    Sonna, chill the hell out. I wasn't doing anything as a "Mod". I asked a question, nothing more.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

    In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •