Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Ah, but this isn't racist at all:

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=132x6581060

Not one bit.

Fuckers. (I really need to stop reading about the DUmp if I want to quit swearing.)
    Now you know that Frenchie Cat is African American (actually Algerian-French but who's counting) so it's ok for her to use that language. She doesn't need to take pictures of tire gauges; she can say what she means without having to resort to "code.":D

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Pathetic losers.
    Ditto.

Ask one of the fine Dems in Boston what was going on during the school bussing issue. New England, a hotbed of liberalism is still considered not very friendly for individuals of other color other than white. I know that a lot of the african american sailors that were stationed on the south shore back in the 80's and early 90's ran into housing disrimination routinly. And that was just up the road from Teddy's house, and down the road from JF Kerry's residence.

Could the add just be to expose Obama's great energy conservation plan. How about we fill our tires with Helium, that will make them lighter and easier to roll.

I'm surprised no one suggested it racsist as a phallic symbol
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Savage View Post
    Ask one of the fine Dems in Boston what was going on during the school bussing issue. New England, a hotbed of liberalism is still considered not very friendly for individuals of other color other than white. I know that a lot of the african american sailors that were stationed on the south shore back in the 80's and early 90's ran into housing disrimination routinly. And that was just up the road from Teddy's house, and down the road from JF Kerry's residence.

Segregation at its finest in the Boston schools. These New England pricks like to talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Segregation at its finest in the Boston schools. These New England pricks like to talk the talk but don't walk the walk.
    I'm going to bring this previous comment I made over to this page because it is so apropos:

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth
    My very friend from the South is insulted by this. She's a lifelong Dem and is sick and tired of the South being denigrated. She says, "There's plenty of racists up North too. The Southerners are a little more honest about it. In the South, if you're racist, you're racist. They don't mind saying so. It's absurd to think that this picture is some secret code for Southerners."

7. #17 They cry Wolf! so often if/when anything really happens... 
    ..no one will listen to them.
    Shakespeare.

Power CUer
    Apparently McCain's people are handing out tire gauges this morning:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/pol...tire.gauge.cnn

Now wait a second, my tire gauge is black, my tire is black, the asphalt is black and I'm a white guy in a red SUV. DAMN, I am a racist. I gotta get help. Wait...nope, I'm fine.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by ConJinx View Post
    Now wait a second, my tire gauge is black, my tire is black, the asphalt is black and I'm a white guy in a red SUV. DAMN, I am a racist. I gotta get help. Wait...nope, I'm fine.
    Good thing you don't have whitewalls.:D