Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    I just heard Mr. Snyder on the radio. What a disgusting story. Apparently Phelps & his merry band of idiots sent out a press release letting the media know that they were going to protest this guy's funeral. No real reason why they chose this young man.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

This frustrates me to no end. The WBC are a bunch of a**holes and I'd very much like to give them a peice of my mind. :mad:

The thing is, they can go do horrific things like this to a dead American soldier and have probably failed to stop and gather that the reason they can be shitty little pricks is because of dead (and alive) American soldiers.

Idiots.
    ...Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.

There's no doubt Phelps is a Jackass of Biblical proportions. He believes Obama is the Anti-Christ, even though every Christian should know that the Anti-Christ doesn't appear until AFTER THE FREAKING RAPTURE. His whole family completely misses the message of the Bible and ignores the teachings of Christ.

That being said, it should be an interesting court match if it comes to the SCOTUS. The 1st Amendment vs. the 1st Amendment? I want to see how they rule on this.

And even though I think he's an Asshat, big love to Bill O for offering to cough up the cash.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    People only hate judges when they disagree with them. You really wouldn't want judges who read fan/hate mail, would you? Judges are supposed to be dispassionate and sometimes we peasants have difficulty understanding that the judge isn't deciding who is right and who is wrong, or who is good and who is bad- they are deciding the proper application of the law. They also have a sense of street level justice though, which is why they sometimes give the win to a person, but only give him a dollar to prove it.
    You are actually a f....ing moron if you believe these liberal judges acted within the law. Wanna bet that this does not get overturned asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    There's no doubt Phelps is a Jackass of Biblical proportions. He believes Obama is the Anti-Christ, even though every Christian should know that the Anti-Christ doesn't appear until AFTER THE FREAKING RAPTURE. His whole family completely misses the message of the Bible and ignores the teachings of Christ.

That being said, it should be an interesting court match if it comes to the SCOTUS. The 1st Amendment vs. the 1st Amendment? I want to see how they rule on this.

And even though I think he's an Asshat, big love to Bill O for offering to cough up the cash.
    I hate to disagree with you but there is no reference in the Bible about a Rapture. Also, the Anti-Christ isn't going to start out this obvious. The Anti-Christ, as predicted in Revelations, has yet to show themselves.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Barry may not himself be the anti-christ,
    but he surely has some close kinfolk in common with him.

Power CUer
    I heard about this and was just so outraged I couldn't believe it. If SCOTUS upholds this, they will be spitting on military service. Normally, I'm no fan of O'Reilly, but good on him for donating. I might even watch his show if he follows through.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I hate to disagree with you but there is no reference in the Bible about a Rapture. Also, the Anti-Christ isn't going to start out this obvious. The Anti-Christ, as predicted in Revelations, has yet to show themselves.
    1 Thessalonians 4:15-17. Check mate. :D:p
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    1 Thessalonians 4:15-17. Check mate. :D:p
    you might want to re-read that again

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

all that Rapture means is "caught up" and when people talk about the Rapture they are talking about the "Left Behind" type stuff. so NJCard is correct on that point, and you're correct technically