Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Oil production will not happen 50 miles off the eastern seaboard in part because of ignorant Env. yankees like Rebbeca Diamond. The dumb broad on Happy Hour, Fox Business News, stated I do not want any drilling in my backyard off the coast of NJ. Mindless liberal politicians and Env. in the northeast will fight this tooth and nail.
    I got a hammer & pliers AND I know how to use em...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

its already been determined there's nothing there to drill. more wind and smoke and politics
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    its already been determined there's nothing there to drill. more wind and smoke and politics
    These Yankee fucktards will not even allow windmills 50 miles off their coast. Oil derricks, you have got to be shitting me.

Another oil embargo like in the 70's would be nice. Serve those anti-drilling pricks right.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 04-01-2010 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    How do you know this?

I've heard that Cuba wants to, or is drilling near Florida...
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    How do you know this?

I've heard that Cuba wants to, or is drilling near Florida...
    There is oil on both seaboards and tons of it out in the Gulf. Damn liberals and crazy Env. will not let us drill. The new leases will not be bid on for 2 more years. Why the long wait? After the government collects a shit pot full of money, that does not give the oil companies the right to drill. Env. studies have to be made. Eight years from now, we might see some of that new oil if everything goes perfectly. The bastards in DC are not in any hurry.

China may start drilling in international waters between the FL Keys and Cuba. We can not because of retards like Obama and the other kooks in DC.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 04-01-2010 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    There is oil on both seaboards and tons of it out in the Gulf. Damn liberals and crazy Env. will not let us drill.

Russia will start drilling in international waters between the FL Keys and Cuba. We can not because of retards like Obama and the other kooks in DC.
    Namvet is saying there's nothing there, I would like to see his research....
    Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Namvet is saying there's nothing there, I would like to see his research....
    He does not have any. Oil companies are not going to pay the Fed. gov. millions of dollars for oil leases. What most people do not understand is that these payments are yearly and do not automatically give the oil companies the right to drill. The Sect. of the Interior can step in and change the conditions of those leases in a heartbeat. That has happened many times in AK.