Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Got challenged tonight on the road per Sarah's "hopey changey" instructions 
    A bouncy!! Sort of anyway.

link

Faygo Kid Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Mar-31-10 06:43 PM
    Original message
    Got challenged tonight on the road per Sarah's "hopey changey" instructions

No, didn't get forced over. We were stopped at a light. Still have the Obama sticker on the car.

Two lanes, over, some dirtbag (in a Mercedes, no less) leaned out the window and yelled the quote he was directed by Palin to say (verbatim), "How's that hopey-changey thing workin' out for ya?"

I smiled and gave him a thumbs up, responding pleasantly, "Great. Thanks for asking."

I think he expected to take me by surprise; he didn't know he was dealing with a DUer. So he replied with a snappy retort (thought up all by himself!), "Couple ignoramuses!"

I smiled and said, "No, you must be thinking of Sarah."

He mumbled under his breath, shook his head, turned red and pulled away.

He didn't throw me off at all because we all know this could be coming, but it is a bit disturbing to think that her minions will do precisely as they are told. As he did tonight. I have no doubt that she knew exactly what she was saying when she told her Tea Party crowd to "pull (cars) over" that have Obama stickers on them. That didn't happen here. This time.

Anyway, I hope he blew a gasket on his way home. Personally, and on his Mercedes.

Sonnabend
    I have no doubt that she knew exactly what she was saying when she told her Tea Party crowd to "pull (cars) over" that have Obama stickers on them. That didn't happen here. This time.
    She said this? When?

Great, another "I pwnd a con" story that has a 99.99% chance of being made up.

Oh, no, a DUer! They are the most informed people on the planet!

On a side note, every single Obama bumper sticker I see is on a total shit heap.:p
    Last edited by Veritas Aequitas; 03-31-2010 at 09:49 PM.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas Aequitas View Post
    Great, another "I pwnd a con" story that has a 99.99% chance of being made up.

Oh, no, a DUer! They are the most informed people on the planet!

On a side note, every single Obama bumper sticker I see is on a total shit heap.:p
    Where do you live? Around here Obama stickers are most often found on Nissans (black people), Subarus (hippies), "art cars (aka Toyota or Volvo painted Jamaican) " (stupid hippies), and minivans (soccer moms), as well as the assortment of gay people such as myself who were duped into believing that Obama voters would vote against anti-gay measures and that Obama would actually manage to herd Congress into a functioning single payer health care system.

However, I have said for years, before anyone who mattered knew who Obama was, that Single Payer and Gay Rights will come with a Republican signature. Not that I attribute nobility to Republicans, I don't, but they do like to take credit for stuff once they decide it's inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post

However, I have said for years, before anyone who mattered knew who Obama was, that Single Payer and Gay Rights will come with a Republican signature. Not that I attribute nobility to Republicans, I don't, but they do like to take credit for stuff once they decide it's inevitable.
    Not if the Tea party has a say, they won't! You are "owed" healthcare, and being gay does not entitle you to any special rights, period!
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Sonnabend
    such as myself who were duped into believing that Obama voters would vote against anti-gay measures and that Obama would actually manage to herd Congress into a functioning single payer health care system.
    "Duped"? By whom?

Where do you live? Around here Obama stickers are most often found on Nissans (black people), Subarus (hippies), "art cars (aka Toyota or Volvo painted Jamaican) " (stupid hippies), and minivans (soccer moms), as well as the assortment of gay people such as myself who were duped into believing that Obama voters would vote against anti-gay measures and that Obama would actually manage to herd Congress into a functioning single payer health care system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

You know what I can't stand about Gays? They go around saying "I'm Gay, I'm Gay" give me a friggin break. I could give a damn if you like to smoke a pole, i just don't want to hear about it.

I'm hetrosexual, I'm hetrosexual,I'm hetrosexual,I'm hetrosexual, like you give a damn. SHUT UP ALREADY.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

I"m more or less agreeing with big guy here. i don't care, gay away if it makes you happy. When I joined the site I don't remember telling everyone my favorite way to have sex. I may have, I don't know. If I haven't said so welcome anyway!

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    She said this? When?
    When she was riding the chocolate unicorn under the diamond waterfall last week.

Dont you ever pay attention to the news?